- Write robust, maintainable code to fix bugs and build features.
- Write unit, integration and application tests to cover your code.
- Develop and follow coding conventions, architecture and best practices.
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners, QA engineers, and other stakeholders across all teams working on our software.
- Configure installations of our products to meet client requirements.
- Determine the best method of integration with new clients or partners systems.
- Translate operational requirements from clients into appropriate configuration and customization steps.
- Coordinate upgrades of existing implementations to newer versions of the Patient Solutions platform.
- Experience with Java or another object-oriented language
- Practical work experience developing web applications, backed with a relational database (Internships acceptable)
- Experience with Spring or Hibernate or Struts would be a plus!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Developers at LaunchPad Lab do more than just write lines of code. We're product builders who solve meaningful problems alongside our clients. Our team has experienced tremendous growth, and we have some exciting projects ahead of us.We're looking for an experienced Salesforce De
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a ho
OverviewItential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. As network automation be
WHO WE ARE: Rentsync provides high quality websites, marketing services and software solutions to the rental and property management industry throughout Canada and the United States.We are looking for a Full Stack React/NodeJS Software Developer to join our team to contribute to.
Ready to Make your Mark?We are actively seeking a remote Conversion Rate Optimization Developer III who can take a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the customer experience. You’ll take ideas, concepts, and copy, and turn them into winning pa
More jobs by this company
Description:The Senior Software Engineer will be a key contributor on one of our Agile teams, collaborating with junior and senior team members to build scaleable, extensible web applications in the health care domain. They will work closely with other senior engineers to help ac