Are you interested in:
- Working with bleeding edge web tech; PWA, ECMAScript 2020+, Docker, webUSB, webHID , etc.
- Coding for evergreen browsers, allowing use of the latest JS features; arrow functions, spread operators, css variables, optional chaining, and more.
- A core application stack based on node.js, MySQL, and lit.dev.
Do you have:
- Some experience working with PHP5.x and MySQL.
- Experience developing and debugging applications in team environment.
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code.
- The ingenuity to solve unique and challenging problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Developers at LaunchPad Lab do more than just write lines of code. We're product builders who solve meaningful problems alongside our clients. Our team has experienced tremendous growth, and we have some exciting projects ahead of us.We're looking for an experienced Salesforce De
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a ho
OverviewItential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. As network automation be
WHO WE ARE: Rentsync provides high quality websites, marketing services and software solutions to the rental and property management industry throughout Canada and the United States.We are looking for a Full Stack React/NodeJS Software Developer to join our team to contribute to.
Ready to Make your Mark?We are actively seeking a remote Conversion Rate Optimization Developer III who can take a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the customer experience. You’ll take ideas, concepts, and copy, and turn them into winning pa