We are seeking a Web Developer with good visualisation skills to join our exciting start-up, working within our high performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering OutThink’sCybersecurity Human Risk Management platform.
The platform provides a cutting-edge training experience to hundreds of thousands of users around the world via both desktop and mobile devices, and at the same time monitors training responses and continually gathers feedback. This subjective data is collated and processed by our cloud engines in Azure, culminating in the provision of sophisticated Human Risk Management models, experienced through the delivery of highly interactive visual dashboards.
You will be working within our Engineering Team and interacting most with our Product Manager and Head of Content. You will help to design and build innovative and interactive training experiences supported by highly sophisticated SaaS web applications.
You will be building highly visual graphical elements and dashboards that must look stunning and operate smoothly to produce a seamless and polished experience for our users.
What You’ll Need
- A creative streak, with a keen eye for detail.
- An appreciation of responsive and interaction design.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code that’s clean, fast, and scalable.
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- Proven expertise with both React and Redux.
- TypeScript. Intermediate to advanced knowledge is essential.
- CSS. It is essential that you are comfortable working with CSS and can effectively translate UI/UX requirements into real world solutions.
- Jest Testing Framework.
- Experience with localization, in particular building for non-western audiences.
In Return You’ll Receive
- An opportunity to work with some of the most modern and leading-edge cloud-based technologies available, working closely with top experts in the industry.
- The experience of working on a product that will likely scale to millions of end-users.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly, and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working - work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Share options package - a rare opportunity to get in early and have a stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- 34 days paid holiday (including public holidays).
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Technical Support Engineer - VirtualWho We AreSolera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s oth
The opportunityAt Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that star
Role :Product OwnerDuration :Long TermLocation :RemoteWork on strategic green field products in the healthcare space.Work daily as a leader in an Agile environment with engineers from other teams, product managers, designers, and user research to solve the most complicated cross-
The client we are working with is looking for a Senior Software Engineer interested in working within a startup-oriented environment while having the backing of a very large company. If that's you, please read on.Their team has successfully launched a new and innovative technolog