AirTight Design is a well-established web development company located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. We were founded in 2002 and we have 14 employees. We design and develop web sites and web applications for small to large companies. You can learn more about us here: http://www.airtightdesign.com
You will be expected to:
- Write semantic, standards-compliant HTML markup. Knowledge of accessibility and seo best practices is preferred.
- Write clean CSS using layout methods such as flexbox and grid. Experience with Sass is a plus.
- Build responsive layouts and components from Adobe XD or Photoshop mockups with high attention to detail.
- Develop WordPress sites from scratch using custom themes. Experience with the WordPress REST API and implementing custom functionality is preferred.
- Implement custom post types and plug-ins in WordPress. Experience with Advanced Custom Fields and the Gutenberg block editor is also important.
- Use git for source control.
- Use the command line and implementing npm modules.
- Have a good understanding of build tools such as Babel and Webpack.
- Have a good understanding of website performance best practices.
- Have at least two years' experience building interactive applications with Vue.js, React or Angular.
- Can readily share links to recent examples of pertinent work. Explanations of your role and the solution created are helpful.
More than just an average coder.
Who you'll be working with
You will report to our lead front-end developer. You'll take direction from our project managers and often you will collaborate often with our PHP developers and graphic designers. We have five other front-end / WordPress developers.
You may live anywhere in the US, but we expect you to be online 40 hours per week during normal business hours for the Eastern time zone. You should be available during each workday on Slack (we will provide the account).
Please send us your resume, links to recent work and preferred monthly or hourly rate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- HTML5: 5 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Required)
- WordPress: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatme
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Opened to U.S. Citizen only.The Full Stack Application Developer will play a key role in the development of leading-edge software using the latest tools and technologies. As a part of an Agile team, the Full Stack Developer will design and build software using front-end technolog
Overview:Do you want to work for a mission-focused and exciting organization? Then come join us at the American Institutes for Research (AIR), a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that conducts behavioral and social science research and delivers technical assistance to solv