Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide software development support to both internal and client facing engineering projects. Work with product stakeholders to develop, document and/or clarify requirements. Implement solutions for features, enhancements, and defects in the product backlogs. Provide IT support, as needed and directed.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze and understand requirements and translate them into effective engineering solutions.
- Design, code, test, and debug software.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Be able to juggle competing project demands and work with management to understand priorities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Java technologies (Eclipse/IntelliJ, JPA, Maven, Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Familiarity with FHIR profiling and the FHIR implementation guide publishing process.
- Experience with HAPI FHIR libraries and/or the HAPI FHIR JPA Server.
- Knowledge of HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR), including the FHIR REST API.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatme
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Opened to U.S. Citizen only.The Full Stack Application Developer will play a key role in the development of leading-edge software using the latest tools and technologies. As a part of an Agile team, the Full Stack Developer will design and build software using front-end technolog
Overview:Do you want to work for a mission-focused and exciting organization? Then come join us at the American Institutes for Research (AIR), a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that conducts behavioral and social science research and delivers technical assistance to solv