Title: Lead Software Engineer
Reporting to: Director, Engineering
**This is a remote position.**
US citizenship or permanent residency required.
- Lead a highly collaborative, mission-driven, agile product team.
- Help architect, design, develop, test, and deploy scalable, complex applications
- Operate with thoughtful efficiency, leading with data, and interacting with empathy
- A desire to collaborate, coach, and teach while solving difficult business problems and building a world class engineering organization; you’re a learner not a knower
- Demonstrated ability to lead small teams on large projects - providing day-to-day leadership, breaking down work, leading group estimation, coordinating integration with other teams, etc.
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both technical and non-technical): you can go the distance in a technical discussion but can also bring things up a level in a conversation with colleagues in other areas of the business
- Experience with working in the Healthcare IT Integration domain, using technologies such as FHIR, SAML/OAuth, Cerner/Epic SmartApps, etc.
- Comfort working in an Agile environment at a fast pace with changing priorities
- Previous experience with healthcare or other regulated (e.g. financial) software environments a plus
- Strong computer science fundamentals; ability to analyze and solve problems, make difficult decisions, and own problems from beginning to end
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD, containers, cloud providers
About Get Well:
We are a global digital health company with more than 20 years of experience improving patient engagement. Through partnerships with some of the most progressive hospitals and health systems in the world, we use digital technology to improve the healthcare experience for patients, their families, and clinicians.
When it comes to careers, our approach is simple: empower employees to do their best work and live their best professional and personal lives. Meeting the needs of a diverse group of employees across more than 30 states means offering tools to support financial, physical and emotional well-being and the choice to design what meets your needs. You’ll find everything you’d expect and many things you don’t: exceptionally generous paid time away from work, a variety of paid leave programs, savings opportunities with 401(k) and incentive plans, internal education programs, full array of health benefits, fitness reimbursement, cell phone subsidy, casual offices with snacks and drinks, peer recognition programs, health advocacy and employee assistance programs, chili cook-offs, pet insurance (yes, really) and so much more. Our most valuable benefit? An environment that supports YOU.
Get Well is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The RoleThe Principal Engineer is a critical role that ensures our technology, teams, and processes are all working together, across all systems, products, and teams in order to facilitate a high performing platform that meets our customers’ needs.Principal Engineers own th
Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatme
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Opened to U.S. Citizen only.The Full Stack Application Developer will play a key role in the development of leading-edge software using the latest tools and technologies. As a part of an Agile team, the Full Stack Developer will design and build software using front-end technolog