Medicom is a high-growth healthcare technology company dedicated to creating innovative solutions for patients, health systems, and life sciences companies. Medicom's core technology is a health information network that connects disparate health IT systems so that information can be easily located, accessed, and shared across various healthcare enterprises. We are growing our teams of talented individuals as we take on new challenges. Every team member of our organization embodies our core values so that every customer can build a trusting relationship with our organization. This position is available as a remote position.
You are a self-starter, always interested in learning, customer-focused, team-oriented, passionate about product quality, and understand agile software development principles.
In this role, you will work with other DevOps team members to ensure our products are of the highest quality and customer satisfaction. You will:
- Develop cloud software on Amazon AWS as well as on-premise software in a hybrid cloud environment
- Use Test-Driven Development principles to build-in testing during development.
- Participate in requirements and design discussions as well as code reviews.
- Participate in customer issue discussions and offer solutions.
- 7 years of experience developing software, 3 years of Test Driven Development.
- 5 years of experience with object-oriented methods and tools such as IntelliJ.
- 2 years of experience building microservices on AWS and EventBridge.
- 3 years of experience with Test Driven Development.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics).
- 2 years of experience with healthcare protocols such as DICOM, HL7, or FHIR.
- 3 years of experience with Agile management tools such as JIRA.
- 1 year of experience with secure coding standards such as OWASP Top 10.
- 1 year of experience with real-time web protocols.
- 2 years of experience with GitHub, GitHub actions, and CI/CD.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatme
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Opened to U.S. Citizen only.The Full Stack Application Developer will play a key role in the development of leading-edge software using the latest tools and technologies. As a part of an Agile team, the Full Stack Developer will design and build software using front-end technolog
Overview:Do you want to work for a mission-focused and exciting organization? Then come join us at the American Institutes for Research (AIR), a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that conducts behavioral and social science research and delivers technical assistance to solv