In this role you will:
- Work on a team of engineers, technical leaders, analysts to enable new features for internal and external customers, while keeping our applications secure and stable
- Prototype, design, build/deliver and steward resilient platforms for a business capability
- Mentor others in technologies, tools, and processes
- Operate in an agile capability team where quality and security are built into daily work, and we make time to help others improve their environment as well
- Resolve roadblocks and impediments to delivering incremental value
- Serve as the go-to person for triaging system anomalies (bugs, security, performance)
- Aggressively drive out technical debt and build feedbacks into your system
- Shape our future by presenting your own designs to groups across IT and the company while reviewing designs of others
- Demonstrate technical leadership in technology stack for Sales Execution team including: Dynamics CRM, PowerApps, Azure and Anaplan as well as competitive platforms in the marketplace including SalesForce.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in design best practices, provide effective translation to code artifacts and implement appropriate integration approach for enabling the Sales Execution tech stack to attain business results
- Work to solve and automate problems at scale, and build fault tolerant systems with enterprise-grade security and reliability
- Partner with Technical Leaders, Product Owners and stakeholders to understand business needs, define and develop applications/ architecture, design, impact analysis, review, implement and optimize engineering processes.
- Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices and design standards
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, CI/CD pipelines, and write unit/functional tests to improve coverage and automation metrics.
- Partner with IT and Business Leadership to define the future vision and strategy for on-going relevance and maturity of the tech stack
- Lead efforts in eliminating legacy customization and moving to standard OOTB configuration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Experience and Skills
- 8+ years experience with design and development of an integrated software ERP system
- Experience working with global SaaS platforms including SAP Cloud Platform and MS CRM Dynamics
- Experience with RESTful APIs and best practices
- An affinity for writing elegant and readable code
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills to keep other team members and stakeholders appraised of progress, risks, blockers, and opportunities.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question partners across functional areas
- Strong listening, pragmatic feedback, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Above all else, we are looking for individuals with diverse backgrounds who:
- Are motivated to solve problems and have a bias for action.
- Have an aptitude for technology and love tinkering with it.
- Enjoy spending time coaching and pushing others to be successful.
- Always leave something better than they found it.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Oracle APEX Developer for one of our esteemed Clients in Richmond, VA. Candidates will work remotely now but will be required to work onsite once restrictions are lifted, NO exceptions. This is a long-term contract opportunity.Job Description: We are looking.
Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatme
Role:Cribl’s LogStream unlocks the value of all machine data in ways that were previously not possible by providing users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. We are looking for a Principal Engineer to build integrations between
Opened to U.S. Citizen only.The Full Stack Application Developer will play a key role in the development of leading-edge software using the latest tools and technologies. As a part of an Agile team, the Full Stack Developer will design and build software using front-end technolog
More jobs by this company
Description:Responsible for software product development for products within Rockwell Automations visualization product line. These are industry-leading industrial automation products that have won numerous awards.In this position, you will be an architect working on new platform