Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers - towns, cities, states and nations across the globe - have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Jr. CRM Developer with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- Work with CRM Project Managers and Analysts to review work orders and gather any additional requirements that are required
- Test all completed work to ensure proper and error free functionality
- Complete and respond to all change requests
- Follow best-practices and standards and demonstrated by your leads.
- Update all project notes and statuses daily within the internal Simpleview system
- Maintain accurate time records
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of HTTP.
- Ability to accept guidance and the desire become a strong web developer.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Relentless work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at email@example.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Developer to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity.
About SafeSendAt SafeSend, we are automating the tax and accounting profession with innovative, emerging technologies. We help accounting firms and tax practitioners work more efficiently and better serve their clients. We are driven by our vision and.
ResponsibilitiesOur Ways of Working: We believe that we do our best work when we are together, but also appreciate that everyone works in different ways. That’s why we operate with three working models which look to define where and how our people work.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..