Senior Frontend Software Developer | React JS / Typescript f/m/x - Full-time contract | Remote
We’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior Frontend Software Developer f/m/x to join our team. You have experience with React.js and/or Typescript.
Location: Anywhere in Germany or open to relocating from abroad
What you’ll do:
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Scope, design and own project delivery
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Collaborate well with others, be a great teammate
- Be ready to adapt and pitch in on other projects as needed
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Optimise website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Partner with our management, developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You are experienced in building web applications and have ideally worked on similar projects in the past
- Experience with modern web architectures and server side rendering
- Working experience in CI/CD is a plus
- You are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a strong sense ownership
- Passionate about HR and creating a platform that automizes workflows
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why join our team?
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Clever, diverse, motivated team that loves geeking out about the latest tech
- Mac or Linux? It's your choice!
- Weekly learning sessions
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company supported retirement plan
- Freedom to work remotely at a location of your choice in Germany
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. Your point of contact is Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Compensation displayed is an approximation, the salary will depend on the experience related to the job.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get
Ten Spot is hiring for our next Senior Frontend Software EngineerTen Spot is a fully remote organization and has been since before COVID made it trendy. While we have groups of employees in Texas, San Francisco, and New York, our team works from cities and states across the USA..
Overview:By Light is seeking a skilled React Developer to support our Department of Veterans Affairs customer. As a React Developer you wil be responsible for activities such as program design, coding, testing, debugging or documentation.#LGYResponsibilities:The React Developer w
Technical Support Engineer - VirtualWho We AreSolera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s oth
The opportunityAt Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that star