Senior Frontend Software Developer | React JS / Typescript f/m/x - Full-time contract | Remote
We’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
We're looking for an experienced, smart and motivated Senior Frontend Software Developer f/m/x to join our team. You have experience with React.js and/or Typescript.
Location: Anywhere in Germany or open to relocating from abroad
What you’ll do:
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Scope, design and own project delivery
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Collaborate well with others, be a great teammate
- Be ready to adapt and pitch in on other projects as needed
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Optimise website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Partner with our management, developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You are experienced in building web applications and have ideally worked on similar projects in the past
- Experience with modern web architectures and server side rendering
- Working experience in CI/CD is a plus
- You are solution oriented, adaptable to change, and have a strong sense ownership
- Passionate about HR and creating a platform that automizes workflows
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why join our team?
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Clever, diverse, motivated team that loves geeking out about the latest tech
- Mac or Linux? It's your choice!
- Weekly learning sessions
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company supported retirement plan
- Freedom to work remotely at a location of your choice in Germany
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team. Your point of contact is Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Compensation displayed is an approximation, the salary will depend on the experience related to the job.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced Front-End Engineer to join our cloud platform team and help us build out the future for autonomous and robotics machines. The FORT Cloud Platform is the orchestration manager for the overall FORT portfolio.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Front-end EngineerFlat is an iBuyer for the Mexican market, focused on solving the liquidity problem of residential real estate, with a deep tech layer to the traditional home-flipping business, similar to what other players have done in other geographies.
Do you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is constantly innovating and creating.