At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). We are a certified Great Place to Work®, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
We would love to have you on board if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
1+ years of working experience in Back-end Development with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good proficiency in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Experience with different open-source programming languages used on web projects
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
As a Back-End Developer, your day-to-day tasks include development, problem-solving, architecture, client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands.
Piper Companies is seeking a Web Architect for a research-based organization based in North Carolina. The Web Architect will be expected to work in a REMOTE environment. This position requires a person who has experience in all parts of application development..
FutureFuel.io is seeking a Software Developer with a strong background in NodeJS. We need someone who can adapt quickly and add value to our fast paced, growing business and also someone who can contribute collaboratively within our software development.