Opened to U.S. Citizen only.
- Develop software using an IDE and a variety of languages and frameworks as described under technical skills.
- Interact with team members, client staff and end-users to both understand needs and explain technical work.
- Write software code and unit tests.
- Deploy application to Cloud (AWS, MS Azure) as well as on premise.
- Address security vulnerabilities in the application code.
- Write software code to comply with 508 testing.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies, such as stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint planning sessions and backlog grooming.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems encountered during software development and delivery, resolving pre and post-production defects.
- Ensure proper implementation of software security best practices and techniques.
- Review the development work of others; assisting peers in over-coming bottlenecks.
- Improve the scalability and performance of the system.
- Assist other members of the team in successfully performing their work, such as the design and development of databases, testing, documentation, performance improvement and security best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, software engineering, information systems or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development for web-based and/or mobile software solutions including angular, NodeJS, PHP.
- CSM certification or 1 year of experience on an Agile software development team.
- Preferred: Previous experience with Amazon Web Services; Security tools / Risk Management Framework.
- Angular JS
- jQuery Mobile
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, ElastiSearch, SES)
- Oracle SQL
- ANSI SQL
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- This position is opened to U.S. Citizen only. Are you U.S. Citizen?
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to provide front end and back end development support. The candidate will provide best practices to design single-page application (SPA) architecture applications and microservices using cutting-edge.
Piper Companies is seeking a Web Architect for a research-based organization based in North Carolina. The Web Architect will be expected to work in a REMOTE environment. This position requires a person who has experience in all parts of application development..