Location – Coralville, IA | Chicago, IL | Boston, MA | Remote-US
About Digital Diagnostics:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment.
Our flagship product – IDx-DR – is an artificial intelligence algorithm where the computer, not the physician, performs the diagnosis. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our FDA-cleared software platform detects early signs of diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts 30+ million people with diabetes in the US.
We are using everything we’ve learned from IDx-DR to expand our AI platform across different therapeutic areas like skin cancer. To deliver on our mission, we need to expand our team of highly skilled and motivated team members to help us change healthcare for the better!
Who We Are:
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex challenges and projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing startup that lives by its mission to do “AI the Right Way”.
- Has experience managing software development teams, and can lead technical analysis & design, evaluate tradeoffs, and champion best practices
- Loves exploring hard problems with data-driven, iterative software development
- Understand the challenges and appreciate the rewards of a distributed and event-based architecture
- Is a devoted Scrum Master who’s worked in fast-paced, agile environments, helped keep projects on track, and unblocked your team more times than you can count
- Writes meaningful, useful documentation and tests, and coordinate cross-team collaboration
- Believe in communities of best practice harmonizing approach to software engineering best practices across teams.
- Enjoys learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team and mentoring junior team members
- Has knowledge of the medical device/software development industry
- Is interested in medical device design and creating products that impact patients
Who You Are:
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a Director of Software Engineering to lead our software development efforts. Working in a team setting, the position will lead teams of software engineers to deliver cloud-based services for the development of novel machine learning medical devices and associated systems.
What We Are Looking For:
- A team player and is willing to jump into any problem
- A leader with strong influence skills to set direction and work well with others to get things accomplished
- Enjoys delighting the customer
- Goes all in, learns from their mistakes, and has fun doing it
What We Believe:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re doing “AI the right way” by building healthcare solutions that are safe, equitable, and accessible. We’re not only building a platform; we’re also building a community that emulates these values. We believe that inclusion and equity in healthcare start with a community of collaborators that celebrates human differences including race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, human need, veteran status, political affiliation, and religion. We value what makes each person unique and create a place for everyone to thrive as we build towards shared goals. We’re committed to continuous learning and are striving to create a principled workplace while continuing to impact the world around us.
If this sounds like you, then apply to be our next Director of Software Engineering!
Feeling over or underqualified but still think we’re cool? Have a specialty that doesn’t quite line up with this posting? We are recruiting at a number of levels for all sorts of specialties: Check out our career page at https://dxs.ai/about/careers/current-openings/
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor an immigration case for employment at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands.
Piper Companies is seeking a Software Development Manager for a full-time, remote, direct-hire opportunity for a growing fintech company. The Software Development Manager will direct the development lifecycle of enterprise SaaS products, manage day-to-day.
Location: RemoteTitle: Software Engineering ManagerSchedule (FT/PT): Full TimeTravel Required: 0 - 25%Clearance: Ability to ObtainNorth Wind Group companies (North Wind) are small business leaders in the environmental, engineering, construction, and.
Job Title: .Net Solution Architect(Remote)Duration: 12+ MonthsMandatory Skills: .NET Core, MVC, Micro Services, Entity Framework, C#, SQL, ReactJS, jQuery, TypeScriptDesired Skills: Strong on ReactJS with Typescript, JEST testing library is a MUST,.
Overview of Job FunctionVerint is looking for a creative and passionate Software Engineer to join our Branch Workforce Solutions engineering team building the Branch Workforce platform, a cloud-based data analytics driven Workforce Management solution..
More jobs by this company
Location – Coralville, IA | Boston, MA | Chicago, IL | Austin, TX | or Remote-USAbout Digital Diagnostics:At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation.