- Verify and validate that data pipelines are setup correctly and accurate data is flowing through all nodes after commissioning of a PV plant.
- Verify that Irradiance and weather sensors are configured properly and are reporting data to Nextracker systems.
- Create and manage monitoring dashboards to raise alarms when tracker systems are not performing optimally.
- Partner with analytics and data engineering teams to identify and close gaps in communication of devices and data infrastructure.
- Deploy tracking algorithms on PV plants to eliminate row to row shading and enhance production under diffused conditions
- Create parameters for tracking algorithms, using drone data, AutoCAD files, database files and Python scripts
- Translate device communication problems into manageable data analytics tasks and lead execution across cross-functional teams
- Analyze existing business processes, identify gaps, conduct root cause analysis and find opportunities of improvement
- Understand, define and disseminate functional requirements and feedback from clients and coordinate with internal business and engineering team members
- Support new NX software features by writing specifications and assisting development and test efforts, managing deployment and documenting new capabilities
- Identify effects of Firmware and Software versions on tracking and lead efforts in standardization on worldwide sites
- Bachelor's degree in any STEM field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, with a background in control systems and communication networks preferred
- Experience in dealing with control systems and communication infrastructures related to automation
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical explanations
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally
- Work within a project team, and individually to analyze, troubleshoot and prioritize problems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of database files such as SQLite, and expertise with MS Office product suite
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Henry Schein One (www.HenryScheinOne) is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology.
Company Intro:EdgeCo Holdings is comprised of several affiliated companies focused on providing a broad array of sophisticated financial products, technology, and support services in the areas of full-service retirement plan administration, brokerage.
Senior Software Engineer (Node.js Backend)Trazi Ventures is a web management company that owns and manages several online e-commerce businesses. This role is with the development of the People Search Division which manages one of the largest sites in.
At least 7 years of strong experience in Middleware Development, Administration and Support of IBM Integration Bus v0.0 with IBM Cloud experience, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere DataPower XI50/52, XG 45 and API Connect.IIB / Message Broker Sr. Developer.