Looking Node.js with Backend, Rest API and SQL Database
- Nodejs API Tech Specialist with total 5+ plus years of working experience and 2 plus on relevant experience on NodeJS API.
- Nodejs server-side framework to implement a robust and scalable.
- Restful API services Directly interact with customer.
- Product Owner to understand the requirement, come up with the high-level design and convert the understanding with technical stories in JIRA.
Experience & Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in cross-platform development with strong knowledge on Node.js.
- Experience on implementing NFRs but not limited to Performance, Scalability, Availability, Maintainability and Security.
- Good understanding on CICD process.
- Knowledge of Micro services and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
- Experience to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience implementing Cloud and or Hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Experience developing APIs against database technologies (MySQL, Postgres).
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software.
- Experience with Open-Source work management tools JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub.
- Strong background in Logic and Algorithms.
- Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business problems.
- Create review technical design documentation.
- Perform periodic code reviews according to programming and development standards and best practice.
- Provide guidance, mentor junior level programmers analysts, Lead and plan.
- Client Support and Consulting Proactive, timely and professional client focused communications
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $61.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
As per company rules and regulations
- Software Development Occupations: 9 years (Preferred)
- Node.js with Backend, Rest API and SQL Database: 9 years (Preferred)
- Nodejs API Tech, NodeJS API.,: 9 years (Preferred)
- Nodejs server-side framework, robust and scalable.: 9 years (Preferred)
- Restful API services, Product Owner, JIRA: 9 years (Preferred)
- CICD, Cloud, MySQL, Postgres,: 9 years (Preferred)
- Agile, Jenkins, Github, Logic and Algorithms.: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Senior Software Engineer supports business process through technology solutions. The purpose of the role is to develop business software solutions for complex and large-scale projects through object and data modeling, database design, programming,.
Full-Time/Remote (within the US)careMESH is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience implementing REST APIs (based on HL7 FHIR) and complex database and search applications to support our national healthcare provider directory. We are a distributed.
We are looking for a developer advocate to spread the word about Fluvio, a high-performance data streaming platform written in Rust. As a Developer Advocate, you'll work closely with our third-party developers on developing the Fluvio community. You.
Contract W2, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : IBM Sterling Integrator with 10+ exp with IBM (SFG), B2B Integrator,(SSP), (ICC) & (PEM)Location : New York city, NYRemoteIf your interested please reply me to my email.
Job SummaryNextracker - Project Engineer, TrueCaptureRemote, USAt Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well.
More jobs by this company
Job type: ContractMandatory Skills: ETL, data pipeline, python scripting OR PL/SQLJob Description:Desired Airline industry experienceDesired development experience building and maintaining ETL pipelinesDesired experience working with database technologies.
Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 3+ yearsKotlin or Swift development experienceBSc in Computer Science or similar relevant fieldIn-depth knowledge of IOS/Android programming languages and development practicesExperience with APIs.