We are looking for a developer advocate to spread the word about Fluvio, a high-performance data streaming platform written in Rust. As a Developer Advocate, you'll work closely with our third-party developers on developing the Fluvio community. You must thrive on new challenges as you'll seldom face the same problem two days in a row. You are frequent public speaker and active on social media.
- Plan and coordinate webinars and meetups to showcase the Fluvio platform.
- Spread the word through blogs, presentations, videos, and podcasts.
- Interact with the developer community to answer questions and collect feedback.
- Develop use cases and demos that showcase Fluvio platform.
- Represent the InfinyOn brand externally when interacting with developers.
- Represent the developer internally when participating in roadmap planning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Developer Advocate
- Software engineering background required
- Good understanding of Rust required
- Knowledge of Node, Python, and Java desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with presenting technical information to a technical audience
- Self-directed and able to quickly and efficiently switch focus among multiple tasks
- Strong working understanding of real time data streaming
InfinyOn, a real-time data streaming company, has architected a programmable platform for data in motion built on Rust and enables continuous intelligence for connected apps. SmartModules enable enterprises to intelligently program their data pipelines as they flow between producers and consumers for real-time services. With InfinyOn Cloud, enterprises can quickly correlate events, apply business intelligence, and derive value from their data. To learn more, please visit infinyon.com (https://www.infinyon.com/).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Senior Software Engineer supports business process through technology solutions. The purpose of the role is to develop business software solutions for complex and large-scale projects through object and data modeling, database design, programming,.
Contract W2, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : IBM Sterling Integrator with 10+ exp with IBM (SFG), B2B Integrator,(SSP), (ICC) & (PEM)Location : New York city, NYRemoteIf your interested please reply me to my email.
Looking Node.js with Backend, Rest API and SQL DatabaseKey Responsibilities:Nodejs API Tech Specialist with total 5+ plus years of working experience and 2 plus on relevant experience on NodeJS API.Nodejs server-side framework to implement a robust and.
Job SummaryNextracker - Project Engineer, TrueCaptureRemote, USAt Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well.
About Ancestry:When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where every person’s story is important. We believe that by discovering the struggles and triumphs of our past, we can foster deeper bonds and more meaningful connections among.
More jobs by this company
nfinyon is building the next generation of the real-time data stack. We are looking for a passionate senior Rust frontend engineer to build our cloud offering. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission to enable organizations to accelerate.
In this role you will partner with account reps to be the technical advisor on the sales team, work very closely with the product management, marketing and engineering teams and serve as a vital product advocate in front of prospects, customers, and.