Preference is onsite/local candidates, however, they will consider remote for the right candidate.
We are looking for 1 senior engineer with very strong AWS and Node.js/Typescript experience.
Experience with performance tests and MQTT/IOT is a plus.
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
- Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions.
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process.
- Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager.
- Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met.
- Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
- Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation.
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs.
- Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews results.
- Enforce Client and department architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach within department.
- Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations.
- Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning results. Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards.
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.
- Oversee and is responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results.
- Solid AWS skills/experience
- Node/Type Script
- backend API/service building
Project Description :
- Connected Product Platform is the foundational platform for the Connected Product Initiative that enables product authentication and inventory accuracy using RFIDs and QR codes.
- It handles generating RFIDs and QR codes (other sensors/ids later), capturing all events and scans of the IDs/codes and making that data available for real time use-cases as well as data and analytics.
- Connected Product Platform is implemented as a set of globally distributed active-active micro-services and asynchronous processing running in AWS as docker and serverless components, written in Node.js/Typescript, Goland and Rust, using NOSQL databases and streaming solutions and a fully automated pipeline.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $77.93 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Backend API: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company.Lexia Learning, a Cambium Learning® Group company, is the structured literacy expert. For over 35 years, the company has focused solely on literacy, and today, provides a full spectrum of solutions.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryAlliances & ChannelsJob DetailsWe’re looking for a Developer Advocate to work with Slack’s.
Job Title: NodeJS DeveloperJob Duration: 6-month Job Location: REMOTERate: OpenVisa: GC, USC, H4 EAD, H1B, OPT EADNote: **H1B transfer also worksJOB DESCRIPTION:Design, develop, test, and deploy web apps and user experiences for our customers, partners,.
Principal NodeJS DeveloperARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Principal NodeJS Developer. This is starting out as a contract position running through May 2023 with strong potential to extend longer or potentially convert to FTE. It is 100% remote..
Job OverviewResponsible for the design, development, and maintenance of Marchex’s software, services, and applications.Job ImpactAs a Software Development Engineer 1 at Marchex, you will participate in the design and development of software applications.
More jobs by this company
This candidate can be remote or onsite, PST hours preffered plus or minus a few hours.Duties:Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database,.