About the Role:
The Architect would implement Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards.
This role can be done remotely in the United States or onsite post-COVID.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Ensure functional requirements and high-level solution designs are understood and are translated into detailed technical design.
- Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies, application flows or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements.
- Limited coding on Salesforce APEX and related applications.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, IS or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years of enterprise consulting experience
- 8+ years software development experience
- 5 plus years Salesforce development experience is required
- Salesforce B2C Certification is required
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud development experience is required
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and required tools like Jira, confluence etc.
- Scripting/development experience with Node.js, Mocha/Chai.
- OCAPI and SFRA experience.
10Pearls is an award-winning end-to-end digital innovation company that helps businesses imagine and build the future. We partner with businesses to help them transform, scale and accelerate by adopting digital and exponential technologies. Our work has ranged from creating highly usable, secure digital experiences, mobile and software products, to helping businesses modernize through cloud adoption and development and the digitalization of their business processes. Our clientele is highly diverse, including Global 1000 enterprises, mid-market businesses, and even high growth start-ups. But those are just the facts. What makes us unique is that we have true heart and soul. We have a strong focus on a double bottom line and actively support and engage with the communities where we live and work to make the world a better place. In a nutshell, we believe in doing well, while doing good and know how to balance the two.
10Pearls is headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area with offices globally in South America, Europe, and Asia. Our employees are intelligent, passionate, hardworking, and drive innovative thinking to solve challenging problems for our clients. Our employees from all over the world and have highly diverse backgrounds and perspectives. On top of all that, they are good people who want to help each other grow and succeed.
We are growing rapidly, but looking for the right people to join the team. If you are looking for a challenging professional growth opportunity, have an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy and want to work with others that share your values, we would love to meet you! Please feel free to learn more about us at https://10pearls.com/about
We offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA, Medical and Dependent Coverage
- HSA (for the high deductible health plan option)
- Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, both employee and dependents
- Short Term Disability
- Paid parental leave
- Group Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) (up to 4% employer match, no vesting schedule)
- Onsite Gym (post-COVID!)
- Onsite cold-brew coffee
- Fully paid parking onsite
- Extracurricular activities, both fun and community service
- Employee Resource Groups
Employee Referral program
10Pearls is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: