- Develop large distributed software applications for service portfolio
- Develop software solutions for highly available/mission critical software integrated into enterprise systems
- Interact with teams of engineers and end-users from multiple disciplines.
- Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready.
- Drive software process improvements that enable progressively increased team efficiency.
- Angular 2+ ( 6-8 preferable ) and Node.JS compulsory .
- Strong in writing UI code
- Strong Database skills and software architecture fundamentals
- Strong in Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong sense of ownership and will get their own job done , without handholding
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability.
- Knowledge on web performance best practices and optimization technique.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
MUST LIVE IN THE US (Central or West Coast/Role base out of Cali- No East Coast candidates)Willing to consider relocation post covid.Must be technical and understand the fundamentals of software developmentPrefer Lead ExperienceEnterprise ExperienceNeed to understand the fundamen
CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEWe're excited to announce that Nuvalence is expanding to Canada and building a new development center in Toronto! With one of our firm's founders being Canadian (a University of Waterloo alumnus), Toronto is going to be a
Our Team:We prioritize action through transparency, and expediency - we are lean and put focus on outcome over process (process exists, we just don't do things for the sake of it)We support and help one another to achieve our goals - we love pair programmingWe acknowledge that in
Job Title: Senior Node.JS DeveloperOur incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Developer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites and review engine. The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the c
We have a commitment to a happy, healthy, inclusive and productive workplace. Some of the ways we accomplish this include:Emphasizing our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each perso
More jobs by this company
Must-Have:1+ years of Golang experience with overall 6 years of demonstrable experience developing softwareStrong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idiomsKnowledge of common Go routine and channel patternsKnowledge of any Golang micro framework (eg:
DESCRIPTION: Top of funnel, heavy on sourcing initially, open to business interaction, comfortable speaking with HMsRecruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees.Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status.M