We need your expertise
For multiple enterprise customers we collaborate in global high performing teams of Hadoop data engineers, Hadoop data warehouse engineers and platform engineers, who together build and manage Hadoop stacks. The teams install, configure, and manage Hadoop ecosystem components.
You work closely with the data scientists and business intelligence engineers who are using this data to create analytical models. Next to this, coding, debugging, testing, documenting, and implementing Data as a Service (DaaS) solution for the business is key, whilst maintenance and enhancements of the existing data lake environments is equally important.
- Maintain a reliable service of the enterprise data lake platforms
- Coordinate within a global organization to define enhancements for the business
- Maintain efficient and highly reliable data ingestion pipelines for the Hadoop stack
- Work side-by-side with software engineers and data scientists in designing modeled data sets to be used in many different applications, from proof-of-concept to production
- Understand the entire life cycle of data that flows through any systems for which you are responsible
- Build/operate highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Build data platform products incrementally and manage (cloud based) datasets from multiple sources
- Validate quality of data on the platform via dashboards and offer platform optimizations
- Initiate commission, decommissioning, balancing, and managing nodes for optimization of a cluster
- Validate planned changes and patches to the platform and support business testing
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world - picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a fri
MUST LIVE IN THE US (Central or West Coast/Role base out of Cali- No East Coast candidates)Willing to consider relocation post covid.Must be technical and understand the fundamentals of software developmentPrefer Lead ExperienceEnterprise ExperienceNeed to understand the fundamen
CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEWe're excited to announce that Nuvalence is expanding to Canada and building a new development center in Toronto! With one of our firm's founders being Canadian (a University of Waterloo alumnus), Toronto is going to be a
Our Team:We prioritize action through transparency, and expediency - we are lean and put focus on outcome over process (process exists, we just don't do things for the sake of it)We support and help one another to achieve our goals - we love pair programmingWe acknowledge that in
Job Title: Senior Node.JS DeveloperOur incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Developer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites and review engine. The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the c
More jobs by this company
ResponsibilitiesExecute on and maintain all best practices for desktop management including but not limited to software & patch deployment, inventory management, compliance reporting, license auditing, image creation & deployment and workstation naming standards. May participate.