The Crypto team is responsible for the cryptographic heart of Auth0. As a company that handles some of our customers’ most sensitive information, ensuring that it is done so securely is of paramount importance to us. Operating at the core of our Product Engineering, this team has a hand in everything related to signing, encryption and hashing; from secure storage of secrets and sensitive data, to management and rotation of keys.
This team works very closely with our Security Organisation to ensure that we follow best practices and standards-compliant handling of sensitive information within our platform. This role is for Software Engineers with a passion for Security and someone who wants to be a part of making the Internet safer.
- Build internal libraries and APIs that help our engineering teams leverage best practices in cryptography and data security.
- Design and build best-in-class solutions for Key and Secret Management.
- Collaborate with Security, Architecture and Product Engineering teams.
- Partner with other Engineering teams to drive adoption across the product.
- Contribute to improving Auth0's product architecture patterns, security controls and best practices
You are a good fit if you:
- You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- You have designed applications and systems that scale, are resilient to failure, and are observable.
- You have a detailed knowledge of security best practices.
- You are very familiar with top security risks and their mitigations.
- You have 5+ years of practical experience developing and improving applications in NodeJS, Golang or similar.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a financial lending organization. This role is 100% remote.Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:Deliver technology solutions within AWS for system integrations applicationsContribute to the company’s over
About UsWe have more than 15 years of successful business, producing world-class video content and building, developing, and managing a number of high-traffic websites. Our award-winning content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of us
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
Our Team:We prioritize action through transparency, and expediency - we focus on outcome over processWe support and help one another to achieve our goals - we love pair programmingWe acknowledge that innovation can come from anyone - we value curiosity, creativity, courage, and p