Are you a node.js & kubernetes ninja? Can you replace people with scripts that you write? Does poorly engineered architecture give you nightmares?
If this describes you then please read on! Exodus uses multi-cloud hosted backend services, running numerous cryptocurrency coin nodes and services for our software, and we need ninjas to help us automate, monitor, maintain and scale them.
What You Will Do
- Use technologies like node.js to build/manage internal tooling.
- Engineer architectures and automation for zero-downtime deployments.
- Work with Docker and Kubernetes to scale and monitor microservices.
- Use tools like Helm and GitlabCI to automate deployments.
- Work with our development teams to help them set up automation pipelines and solve problems.
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers to make the best solution possible.
- Build geo-distributed infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call schedule and act in a server/technical support capacity to the team.
Who You Are
- Must be based in the APAC or EMEA timezone.
- Strong Node.Js experience.
- You have a long history and track record of DevOps that can be demonstrated via GitHub, blogs, and/or in a technical interview process.
- You take initiative and don’t wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and a demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You are willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
CoreWeave is a modern cloud, providing enterprise scale with the flexibility of a start-up. At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We.
Test Chip Engineer Pay: $45.00/HourShift: 8:00AM - 5:00PM(Monday - Friday)Job Details****This role will be remote in any of the following Locations: AZ, OR, SC, TX (Virtual)CDNS/SNPS Tool suites: Synthesis, APR, Timing convergence (STA), 5-10 yrs experience (BS with exp or MS),
Job DescriptionPosition Details: Responsible for providing Veritas NetBackup system administration services. Includes determining user, application and system demands, establishing priorities, and planning and performing tasks required in offering recoverable, reliable and effici
We’re looking for an Engineer/Scientist to work on articles explaining core Computer Science concepts.First – you naturally need to have a CS background to base your work on, preferably with teaching or research or machine learning. Candidates without at least two yea
Company: Casting NetworksPosition: Principal / Architect Software EngineerHQ: Los Angeles, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S or CanadaBase Salary: $170k - $200k (dependent on level of experience & work location) + 10% annual bonus + 401k match Casting
More jobs by this company
Exodus is looking for a talented React Native/React Front End Engineer to join our growing team. As a dedicated Front-End Engineer, you are very talented and knowledgeable in styling & transitions in ReactNative and React.js. Some blockchain experience is beneficial but not r