Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
We are looking for a skilled API Developer to join our team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You will work on both mobile and web based software solutions that utilize React frontends, GO, and GraphQL. You’ll work with the team to explore new technologies that will support and accelerate project deliverables and outcomes. Your expertise with GraphQL and Go will be needed to improve code quality, perform optimizations, and review other team members code.
You’ll be collaborating with your fellow software engineers in a primarily remote team setting, so you should be comfortable communicating and knowledge-sharing via virtual environments. You’ll be tasked with writing rock solid Go code, you’ll serve as an expert for the Go, GraphQL, and you’ll enjoy onboarding solutions that will improve the developer ecosystem at large. If we just described you, we want to hear from you!
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in computer science (6+ years of relevant experience is also acceptable in lieu of a college degree)
Your Career So Far:
- You have 4+ years of solid experience building complex backend APIs at an enterprise level.
- You are highly proficient in building APIs using languages like Go, C#, Java, Python, etc..
- You have experience working with relational databases (e.g. Postgres), key-value stores (e.g. Redis), and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB).
- You can write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy building scalable distributed systems.
- Must be able to meet customer security requirements. A background check by Federal Authorities will be performed.
Your business skills and dev competencies look like this:
- You understand the power of Docker and AWS, and how to leverage both to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- You enjoy being an active participant in SCRUM ceremonies and bringing positive energy to the team.
- You are very comfortable with the AWS ecosystem (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc), and you are experienced with GraphQL.
- You’ve worked in a distributed team environment for at least 3 years.
- You’re familiar with centralized logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions, and you have a deep understanding of DevOps, AWS, and Cloud solutions.
- You enjoy and seek to understand how the codebase and the data architecture coalesce .
- You have a demonstrated ability to build and maintain colleague and client relationships.
- You can exercise discretion and work independently.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Your technical competencies encompass:
- React, Typescript
- Database Architecture
Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.This position pays a minimum annual salary of $79,100.00 and a maximum annual salary of $138,400.00. Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401K.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Casandra Engineer wanted by GBT US LLC in New York, NY. Functioning as a senior member of an agile team and being responsible for driving consistent development practices (including tools & common components); Partnering with business upstream system.
The Junior SRE is a strong technical professional, eager to learn and grow by working as a team on our infrastructure software to design, build, and maintain the cloud operations environment. The Junior SRE will be working with the software engineer.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be a senior member of the DevOps team and instrumental in building and implementing our platform strategy from the ground up. You will help to automate and streamline our engineering operations, troubleshoot and.
CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEER (LINUX/UNIX)Remote Role (US Preferred)About VinliVinli's team is transforming the mobility industry via our next generation data intelligence platforms. Our passion is building products and services that unlock the true value of.
More jobs by this company
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneJob Description:We are looking for an energetic, motivated and adaptable developer to join our growing team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You enjoy using your creative,.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneJob Description:Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cybersecurity? Are you a web developer ready to step into the cleared space? Parsons works on top level cybersecurity.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:SecretJob Description:Parsons is seeking experienced Network and Computer Systems Administrators to support the Air Operations Center (AOC) Services. The AOC WS provides the Combined/Joint Forces Air Component Commander.