As a Backend Engineer, you’ll be an essential part of our product, growth, and management of a product millions of people use every day. You will work closely with our frontend, QA, and operations teams to build products that scale massively, deploy with ease, and engage millions of end-users.
This role is perfect for an ambitious Backend Engineer who strives to learn both Infrastructure and API Development. You will have a solid understanding of API design that spends most of their day organizing data and creating the most efficient schemas.
We are looking for someone who will work to deliver high-quality backend projects. Someone who will learn to work within the Google Cloud Platform and help build the future of the Tapcart platform. You’ll be researching and building world-class technology using Node.js, Go, GraphQL, REST, Mongo DB, Cassandra and advanced analytics tools.
How you will make an impact
- Contribute to our various microservices and databases building out new features and improving existing ones
- Contribute to designing data models and supporting efficient queries/writes with our various database technologies (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Cassandra)
- Design and implement HTTP, gRPC and real-time APIs. Work with our partners webooks and build queuing/pubsub systems to grow our backends scalability
- Work with a fantastic team that loves to whiteboard and design for best efficiency and scalability
What you will be doing:
- 2 years experience working either as backend developer working on HTTP APIs, gRPC, or Realtime APIs
- 2 years Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) (GCP preferred)
- Familiarity with Node, Golang, Python, or Java
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB) (required)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgresSQL) (bonus)
- Experience with GraphQL or REST, both is ideal
- Massive growth opportunity and equity for all employees
- Medical , Dental, Vision, 401k - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO + remote friendly
- Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
- Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
Who is Tapcart!?
Why join us?
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Casandra Engineer wanted by GBT US LLC in New York, NY. Functioning as a senior member of an agile team and being responsible for driving consistent development practices (including tools & common components); Partnering with business upstream system.
The Junior SRE is a strong technical professional, eager to learn and grow by working as a team on our infrastructure software to design, build, and maintain the cloud operations environment. The Junior SRE will be working with the software engineer.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, value inclusion, and foster belonging within our teams. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, race, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be a senior member of the DevOps team and instrumental in building and implementing our platform strategy from the ground up. You will help to automate and streamline our engineering operations, troubleshoot and.
CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEER (LINUX/UNIX)Remote Role (US Preferred)About VinliVinli's team is transforming the mobility industry via our next generation data intelligence platforms. Our passion is building products and services that unlock the true value of.
More jobs by this company
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device.