We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Cloud Operations Engineer who is excited about hard work and getting great results.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will participate in the operation of a large-scale, state-of-the-art automated product lifecycle: building, deploying, testing, and production rollout. You will also participate in the creation and management of a busy production environment in all major cloud providers.
If you are a strong individual that loves working on large-scale systems, supporting customers, paying particular attention to details, and working with different departments across the organization, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in the NoSQL, in-memory database market with more than 7,500 customers around the world, we also have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $1 billion and have raised more than $246 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- At least five years of experience in IT / DevOps / Integration / Sys Admin
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting, and working in production environments
- Hands-on experience working with Linux flavors
- A background in Shell/Python scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g.Grafana, Prometheus )
- Hands-on experience working with all the major cloud providers
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability
- Familiarity with networking and FW technology
- A good “team player” attitude
- Familiarity with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with automation tools (e.g. Chef and Puppet)
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
- Maintain, manage and support the production systems, processes, and engineering infrastructure
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver ongoing releases and updates
- Automate and integrate complex processes
- Maintain application and complicated infrastructure components
- Help bridge the gap between R&D and OPS
- Work the occasional weekend on-call shift
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: