We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for the open source Serverless Framework (https://github.com/serverless/serverless). The Framework helps developers deploy serverless architectures on public cloud platforms, easily. It inspired the serverless movement and is generally one of the largest open-source projects and communities.
An ideal candidate has a strong background in developer products, command line interfaces, data-driven analytics, user experience, open source community engagement, and is ready to work with autonomy, authority and accountability.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap for Serverless Framework.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the serverless development experience generally.
- Design elegant solutions and maintain conceptual integrity within the Serverless Framework CLI.
- Identify key success metrics, drive the instrumentation, analyze, and report on the outcomes of the metrics.
- Conduct customer interviews and engage with the community to gather feedback.
- Communicating and coordinating progress, and open issues across the company.
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in product management on a developer product.
- Has built or has collaborated on a command-line-interface or YAML-based tool.
- Familiarity with AWS services common to serverless architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, etc), REST APIs, back-end runtimes (e.g. Node), streaming data, and other common serverless architectures.
- Familiar with the serverless developer ecosystem and provisioning platforms (e.g. SAM, CDK, Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Experience working with a distributed team across US & European time zones.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting