Have you got a passion for helping teams move from norming to performing? Do you enjoy navigating complex technical domains? Are you a strong believer in agile as a methodology not as a doctrine?
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Lendi is leading the charge in developing industry-first technology designed to offer Australian homeowners transparency, simplicity and convenience in their home loan experience.
Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce team lead to join our technology division.
You will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of complex technical solutions on our Salesforce platform, ensuring alignment with the organisation's technology strategy and managing a team of Salesforce Engineers.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be a valued member of our engineering and leadership team. We value evidence-backed opinions and will have the opportunity to play an integral part in driving the engineering team’s rhythm, culture and processes with opportunities in planning and resource allocation, architecture and design, coding, deployment, and support.
- Driving strong agile practices in the team
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Architecting and owning Lendi's Salesforce platform and any technical solutions delivered on the platform
- Providing strong leadership to the team
- Managing a team of +3 engineers, including: performance management, remuneration and learning and development
- Writing clean maintainable APEX code that runs through our CI/CD platform team
- Providing guidance on best practices
- Working with other engineering teams to deliver cross-team projects
- Contributing to the successful delivery of prioritised pipeline of Salesforce initiatives
- Maintaining and enhancing existing products to maximise their performance whilst ensuring quality and scalability
- Owning technical decisions and fostering a critical assessment of all solutions, seeking to achieve the best outcome through diversity of thought and experience.
What you’ll bring:
- Deep, technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform and data architecture
- Previous experience in the management of a small number of engineers
- The ability to work productively as part of an agile team
- Experience in coaching, or a desire to provide coaching at both team and individual level
- A desire to continually improve the way in that you and our teams work
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your teams, managers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated belief in TDD unit, integration, performance, and end-to-end (functional) tests
- A strong grasp on best practice and the ability to guide and mentor other members on the team
- A passion for building automated, fault-tolerant and reliable applications
- A “you build it, you own it” mentality
- A desire to continually improve the way in that you and your team work
- Proficient understanding of Git and code management tools (one of; Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
- A positive, can-do attitude
It would be great to bring, but is not required to have:
- Knowledge of AWS specifically IAM, S3 and DynamoDB
- Understanding of event-driven systems
- Exposure to automation and continuous delivery
- Previous experience with CI/CD pipelines rather than clicks
Lendi is Australia's #1 home loan platform and we're building technology to take the hard work out of home loans. We're passionate about how technology can revolutionise our industry and solve a key pain point in peoples' lives.
Current technology for borrowers and mortgage professionals is comically outdated and inefficient. We're changing the landscape in two key ways: first, by giving borrowers the tools that give them control of the most important financial decision of their lives. Second, by saving mortgage professionals from the drudgery of today's tools and making their jobs both interesting and meaningful.
Our developers and engineers are the key people leading that revolution.
Benefits and perks:
- At Lendi we take career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Flexible working arrangements: choose whether you work from home, in the office, or a combination of the above. We call it ‘Flex First’
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- Regular social and team building activities.
Lendi is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: