Position : Mongo DBA
Required Skills in Beeline:
- MMS configuration
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- MongoDB version 3.6+
- Expert Experience utilizing MongoDB Ops Manager
- Experience building and supporting a MongoDB Ops Manager environment
- Advanced MMS configuration experience, configuring and monitoring replica sets, optimizing database/query performance
- Expert Experience configuring sharding, monitoring, and identify the proper/optimal shard key
- Experience Performing Security measures, backups and restore backups
- User Management – creating users, assigning roles, managing permissions, etc.
- Experience implementing and supporting LDAP authorization and authentication with MongoDB
- Experience supporting MongoDB databases scaled across data centers.
- Experience supporting MongoDB Shards.
- Experience with Pearl, Bash and/or Java scripting
- Experience with backup and restore of MongoDB databases using LVM snapshots and Ops Manager backups
- In-depth understanding of MongoDB HA strategies, including replica sets.
- Experience in writing MongoDB Schema using Mongos.
- Experience with setting and tuning MongoDB system parameters
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 5-7+ years’ experience in design and implementation of complex distributed systems architectures
- MongoDB experience is most importance
- Experience is more important than degrees
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: