The ideal Azure CosmosDB Engineer is a highly motivated and self-driven individual who is passionate in the areas of Database Storage, Indexing, High Availability, Distributed Runtime and OSS APIs. These systems are used to solve the toughest financial, IoT, warehousing, AI and state-management problems along with many other solution areas.
- Hands-on experience shipping high-performance C++ or C#/Java code server software
- In-depth understanding of distributed systems and/or Operating System internals is highly preferred.
- Leading or managing high-performing engineering teams that work on system software, is preferred.
- Must have experience on NoSQL databases like COSMOS, Cassandra, and MongoDB along with SCOPE scripting
- Proficient with complete MS BI stack, including database design, optimization, and SSIS/SSRS/SSAS (Multi-dimensional and Tabular)
- Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across practices
- Ability to address and solve basic problems within the area of your technical expertise with support
- Ability to successfully execute assigned tasks on basic projects
- Ability to travel up to 40% (once travel is permitted and deemed completely safe)
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Our team of Microsoft experts provides support for MS Exchange, Office 365, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and System Center. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting