We are looking to have an outstanding Software Engineer Internship Program! Interns will be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our Platform. We are a small but ambitious company looking to revolutionize Real Estate and digital contracts. You will be working closely with our teams to learn, provide feedback, and implement new ideas!
What would be our perfect Intern?
Someone who is ambitious, responsive, likes working with a team always keeps an open mind, and can bring in fresh new ideas!
- Creating pages layout/user interfaces using NextJS
- Integrate data from various back-end services in Django and working with designing our Cassandra Database
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site (we use Docker and Kubernetes)
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to match the visual design aesthetic
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following OWASP guidelines for a security
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following Frameworks: ReactJs or Django
- Adequate knowledge/Experience in SQL and NoSQL database systems like Cassandra, MongoDB
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with chrome dev tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
We are willing to provide your high school, college, or university with the paperwork necessary to get you credit for your participation.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $0.01 per hour
- Monday to Friday
We will be working fully remotely. Skype, Slack, and an email will be required.
- Experience/Knowledge in either ReactJS or Django? (Yes/No)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: