Senior Mulesoft Developer - Remote
A revolutionary SaaS company that is a leader in healthcare is hiring multiple Mulesoft Developers. This role will involve exciting greenfield projects and career growth possibilities as the team is soon to double in size due to the growing demands of their services.
Company: Health-tech SaaS company that is delivering cutting-edge solutions that has the potential to impact millions of lives.
Title: Senior Backend Developer - Mulesoft
Location: 100% Remote During and Post-Pandemic
Term: Full-Time/Direct Hire
* 4+ years of experience designing and developing RAML based APIs using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Experience with latest versions of DataWeave and writing unit tests via MUnit.
- Experience or knowledge in creating custom Java connectors via Mulesoft SDK is a big plus.
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, RDS) and NoSQL (MongoDB etc.) is also highly preferred.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply as we are unable to sponsor at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $131,000.00 - $151,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Mulesoft: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: