At Koneksa, we are focused on technology innovation – developing digital biomarkers and novel endpoints to improve clinical research and drug development. We help drug development organizations and research hospitals collecting data using wearable devices and other digital tools. We develop endpoints based on wearable and outcome data to support deployment of various digital measures, including but not limited to actigraphy devices, biopotentials, device-based functional assessments, and electronic questionnaires.
Koneksa’s software platform is used to integrate, manage and analyze certain types of ‘real world’ data that are gathered from patients who participate in clinical studies. This includes data that can be reported by patients using a mobile device such as iphone, apple watch or gathered from other types of medical devices that can be used remotely to collect important data such as activity, sleep, lung function or vital signs.
As a Senior Software Engineer on Koneksa’s Core Platform Team, your job is to build efficient software systems that find efficient solutions that power our industry-leading platform.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends within the field, and loves to engage with the developer community.
- Leveraging TypeScript, Node.Js, and other modern programming frameworks, languages, and tools to build scalable, secure software.
- Using MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, and other data stores to build scalable, secure software.
- Utilize React to build exceptional user experiences.
- Open to learning backend technologies such as Golang, Kafka, etc.
- Iterating with our interaction and visual designers to refine the user experience
- Profiling performance to identify and correct bottlenecks
- Building out and iterating on the Koneksa data model, including optimizing on the “right” data store.
- Work on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects
- Investigating, prototyping, and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers to build microservices-based applications
- Write automated tests for each service while maintaining a code coverage of > 80%.
- Develop and maintain software using already established best practices for creating readable and maintainable code.
- 6+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to determine effective and time-efficient solutions
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
- A pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges
- Experience with Node.js and/or Golang or the ability to switch stacks with ease.
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, or similar technologies
- Experience providing in-depth code reviews
- Experience building cloud-native solutions (AWS)
- Experience building containerized solutions
- Experience with microservices
- Infinite appetite for learning
- Experience with iOS (Swift) development is a plus!
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Stock option scheme eligibility
- 100% covered employee healthcare
- 50% dependent covered healthcare
- Employer 401(k) matching
- Choice of computer equipment
Koneksa Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Koneksa Health Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: