- Maintain and improve the architecture of our S3 compatible storage API.
- Work to build efficient data models using database technologies that support billions of rows.
- Debug and troubleshoot live production issues using cutting edge tools, including Elasticsearch and DataDog.
- Work closely with developers to find ways to automate and improve existing processes.
- Help to design and maintain large scale data processing systems
Does this sound like you?:
- 5+ years of experience with relational and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB, and ScyllaDB.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems
- Hands-on experience with Redis, Docker, Terraform, and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Have architected, built and deployed scalable, performant web services in production on AWS or hyperscale providers
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
The ideal candidate will also have hands-on experience with usage of AWS S3 and data modeling using relational and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB, and ScyllaDB. We employ modern monitoring and alerting tools to observe our services, and make sure the problem can be escalated to the on-call team, or corrected automatically.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Heavily subsidized benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- 401k w/ employer match
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible working hours
- Remote-first Culture,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- High output, creative and passionate teammates
- Missing something appealing here? Please let us know!
To learn more about Filebase, please visit https://filebase.com/
Please apply via this link -> https://jobs.wrkhq.com/filebase/19841
Filebase is the world’s first object storage platform powered by decentralized storage networks. We unify multiple networks under a single S3-compatible API to make decentralized storage accessible and easy to use. Our edge-caching technology achieves industry-leading performance when writing and fetching data to and from decentralized networks, making them a highly-secure, geo-redundant alternative to traditional cloud storage at a fraction of the costs.Filebase was awarded the “Most Exciting Data Storage And Sharing Project” in HackerNoon’s 2020 Noonies Awards and was a finalist in Storage Magazine’s 2019 Product of the Year Awards.To learn more about Filebase, please visit https://filebase.com/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: