Software Engineer III
WHO ARE WE?
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer in accordance with TeleTracking standards.
- As an agile team member, participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Assists in the development and training of SE I.
- Bachelor's in computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Master's preferred
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments preferred.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery of SaaS based applications
- Advanced level skills in Java Service Oriented Architecture technologies such as JaxRS, REST, Oauth2, CXF, Spring, MongoDB.
- Advanced knowledge of web application security as well as web services security.
- Advanced level skills in front end frameworks like Angular.js, React, SASS, LESS, and CSS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services technologies such as VPC, ELB, ElasticBeanstalk, S3, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience working with several types of database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or ElasticSearch as examples.
- Good software development and Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.
TeleTracking is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of TeleTracking’s commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address,.
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Database engineer.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital pr
Remote- United States*Candidate must currently reside in U.S. Pacific or Mountain Time zones*https://www.friendbuy.com/https://www.linkedin.com/company/friendbuy/about/Software Engineer, Integrations- RemoteFriendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for loc
About Extend:Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, we are ready to continue to scale our organization and grow beyond ou