Our API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
We are a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend is simplifying the technology stack for the extended warranty industry.
What You'll Do:
- Help scale the system, and the teams, to support new verticals and markets.
- Work across product and platform teams to design enterprise-grade APIs.
- Mentor engineers on architecture, coding patterns, and trade offs.
- Propose solutions for current and future bottlenecks in the system.
- Be a force-multiplier: devising ways to make many engineers more productive.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience scaling software systems.
- Experience with microservices architecture and design patterns, and the challenges facing it.
- Experience with enterprise platform security and standardsDrives initiatives to improve maintainability and scalability.
- A Patient mentor who cares about growing other people.
- A generalist who is agnostic, humble, and flexible.
Nice to Haves:
- Accustomed to agile methodologies.
- AWS knowledge: Lambdas, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Cognito, CDK, CloudFormation.
Life At Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:Wiser Solutions is a suite of in-store and eCommerce intelligence and execution tools. We're on a mission to enable brands, retailers, and retail channel partners to gather intelligence and automate actions to optimize pricing, marketing, and operations initiatives, both
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address,.
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Database engineer.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital pr
Remote- United States*Candidate must currently reside in U.S. Pacific or Mountain Time zones*https://www.friendbuy.com/https://www.linkedin.com/company/friendbuy/about/Software Engineer, Integrations- RemoteFriendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for loc