Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a Solution Architect-100% Remote for a contract position with our direct client based in North Chicago, IL.
Duration: 6 Months+ high possibility of extension
Solutions Architect to develop and integrate applications to support the high-performing, large scale technology capabilities of the R&D Convergence Hub (ARCH). Under the direction of the Convergence Platform Program Lead, and delivering on the vision of executive leadership, this person will conceive, design, engineer, and implement data and software solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems.
They will lead technical engagement with various partners and technical specialists across functional disciplines to ensure the success of the ARCH. This requires a strong background and understanding of the software lifecycle models to think structurally about business, product, and technical challenges while overseeing and providing guidance to implementation teams. It also needs hands-on technical design experience, architecture skills, technical expertise, and excellent communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join the team building an integrated R&D data and analytics platform, powering data-driven insights that ultimately lead to better, faster decisions and therapies for patients. You will help enable and grow our culture of data driven insights and decision making, improving R&D productivity by shortening cycle times. Most importantly, by helping to unlock information like deeper understanding of novel therapies, biomarkers that are predictive of response, novel endpoints, and more, you will help find cures to make a remarkable impact in the lives of our people and patients.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g. host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solution. May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Matures and leverages relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and industry peers in accordance with Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree 7 years of experience, Master’s Degree 6 years of experience, PhD 2 years of experience in application program development. Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Requires in?depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of software development practices and technologies
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and concepts such as Java, Python, REST APIs
- Data technology competencies in concepts like SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache Spark, Cypher/Neo4j
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) familiarity with data pipelines, micro-services, event-driven processing preferred
- Hands-on CI/CD and containerization knowledge and experience, Jenkins preferred
- Statistics and data science familiarity
- Technical background in healthcare, laboratory diagnostics, medical devices or pharmaceutical companies.
- Practical experience in a scientific discipline such as biology, pharmacology or related, ideally a BS or related degree
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time and deliver results across multiple workstreams at once
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple groups within the organization and effectively collaborate with external partners
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:Wiser Solutions is a suite of in-store and eCommerce intelligence and execution tools. We're on a mission to enable brands, retailers, and retail channel partners to gather intelligence and automate actions to optimize pricing, marketing, and operations initiatives, both
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address,.
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Database engineer.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital pr
Remote- United States*Candidate must currently reside in U.S. Pacific or Mountain Time zones*https://www.friendbuy.com/https://www.linkedin.com/company/friendbuy/about/Software Engineer, Integrations- RemoteFriendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for loc
More jobs by this company
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an AWS Cloud Platform Engineer/Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL (100% REMOTE).NOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!Job Description:The Platform Owner - Cloud is responsible for the day-to-day manage
NETSUITE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORThis position will support various client verticals including international, commercial and retail operations. We are looking for a senior level developer with NetSuite and .NET experience to become an integral part of the team. In this role, you wil
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect/Developer who would be interested in a remote full-time permanent opportunity offered within the North American region.What you'll doUtilizing your extensive experience around Cloud, Kubernet
Myticas Consulting s currently seeking an AWS Cloud Platform Engineer and Lead for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL can work 100% Remote.Please review the below job description and apply with a copy of your resume and /or a cover letter if you feel.
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a 100% Remote - Senior BI Developer for a contract position with our direct client.100% REMOTENOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!The top preference would be:5 or more years of experience in data analysis or reportingProficient in data visual
We are hiring 3 remote Python Developers with SQL experience to work as Data Engineers for a top e-commerce company. They are looking for someone to work end to end to gather data from suppliers, build custom pipelines with Python and SQL to send data back and forth between the c
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IP Resident Engineer who would be interested in a long-term remote opportunity offered within the United States.The candidate in this role will be required to work directly with end customers and in a consul
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Java Developer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, IL (Open for 100% REMOTE Work).W2 candidates only.Top Skills:Proficiency in JavaWeb services (REST, SOAP
Myticas, LLC is currently seeking IT Project Manager for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL (REMOTE until Covid).Duration: 6 months+ contractKey success factors for the position are;Plans, directs and coordinates project/program activities and resourc