BlockTrace, LLC was founded in 2018 with the primary objective of working with customers to solve challenges related to investigating incidents of money laundering, asset recovery, fraud, and other financial crimes involving the use of cryptocurrencies. It has helped private companies and government agencies to address these challenges. Its team has a diversified range of skills and experience including but not limited to conducting cyber and cryptocurrency investigations, software engineering, big data analytics and forensics.
We are looking for a senior data engineer who will be a powerful addition to our team. You are naturally curious, a software engineer by heart and are adept at working with big data using scripts that you create. This includes identifying patterns, behaviors and identifying specific items and insights that are of value. You enjoy creating nodes and relationships using graph database technologies. You are passionate about developing scripts, algorithms, building predictive analytics, using automation, applying machine learning, and using the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn sets of disparate data points into objective answers. You are a quick learner, energetic, curious, passionate, and motivated to meet project objectives. Most importantly, you are a great communicator, excellent team player and be able to operate in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in an engineering role
- 5+ years of professional experience in Python.
- Database query experience in SQL, NoSQL and Cypher.
- Graph database experience using Neo4j, Amazon Neptune and/or Tiger Graph, etc.
- Experience with the ETL process (Extract, Transform, and Load)
- Experience leveraging the use of advanced machine learning algorithms (e.g. Neo4j Graph Data Science Library)
- Experience with various clients Neo4j Browser, Bloom, Mongo Compass, etc.
- Linux experience in RHEL, CentOS, Debian and/or Ubuntu
- Experience in developing scripts in both Python and Bash
Nice If You Have:
- Experience using virtualization software such as VMWare ESXI, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in using visualization tools: Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn, ggplot, Metabase, Power BI, Amazon Quicksight, and/or Apache Superset.
- Experience using web services such as Google BigQuery, Redshift, S3, Spark, and/or AWS.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, and MySQL.
- Experience working with blockchain data via different API's
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience with accessing the Dark web, Darknet Marketplaces and conducting cryptocurrency transactions
We are an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship is required. (Customer Requirement)
Languages Required: English
Location: Fully Remote (Work from current location in the U.S.)
Education: A Master's Degree or higher preferred, but not required.
Certifications: "Neo4j Professional Certified" candidates are preferred but not required.
Travel: Under normal circumstances occasional domestic and international travel may be required. (Not during COVID)
Government Clearance: Must be willing to undergo a background screening and successfully obtain a government security clearance.
Criminal History: Must not have been convicted of a felony and be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you a Neo4j Certified Professional?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Graph Database: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bash: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
- Graph Database (e.g. Neo4j): 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We have a commitment to a happy, healthy, inclusive and productive workplace. Some of the ways we accomplish this include:Emphasizing our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each perso
Genesys MultiCloud Voice team is responsible for delivering robust and scalable Genesys Voice Solution as MultiCloud Service. Genesys Voice Solution, a market leader in Contact Center Space, provides an unparalleled feature richness, scalability, and stability as well as outstand
DATA ANALYSTUSC/GC holdersRemote12 month contractWe are seeking a Data Analyst with good database skills to join our team in our Product Pricing team! ----You must have good data modeling and data mapping skills.-You will map the data in our existing data models to our new applic
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?Job Role: Senior Data Engi
Role: Sr. Data scientist / Data ScientistChargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.At Chargebee, we rely on insightful data to power our systems and solutions. We’re seeking exper