As a Senior Software Engineer at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization Org to
build innovative and impactful player optimization and personalization platforms and products that help
to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activisions industry leading games. Candidates should have
development and implementation experience of large-scale applications
Key responsibilities include:
- Build scalable, high-volume, high-availability systems, with a focus on delivering player value.
- Contribute, maintain and grow our in-game A/B testing platform.
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives.
- Working closely with our Data Scientist group, Game teams and other development teams.
- Participate in software development best practices and patterns.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Proven experience in a software engineering/development and design of large scale distributed systems.
- Strong Programming skills and proficiency in Python and C++.
- Hands-on experience with high-volume consumer facing API.
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong capability in working with NoSQL databases (Bigquery, Cassandra, or similar)
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies. Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- Experience with GCP, Data Bricks a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Genesys MultiCloud Voice team is responsible for delivering robust and scalable Genesys Voice Solution as MultiCloud Service. Genesys Voice Solution, a market leader in Contact Center Space, provides an unparalleled feature richness, scalability, and stability as well as outstand
DATA ANALYSTUSC/GC holdersRemote12 month contractWe are seeking a Data Analyst with good database skills to join our team in our Product Pricing team! ----You must have good data modeling and data mapping skills.-You will map the data in our existing data models to our new applic
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?Job Role: Senior Data Engi
Role: Sr. Data scientist / Data ScientistChargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.At Chargebee, we rely on insightful data to power our systems and solutions. We’re seeking exper
Basic Qualifications :Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related Science or Mathematics field. Also requires 8+ years of job-related experience, or a Master's degree plus 6 years of job-related experience.Due to the nature of work performed within our facilit