The MongoDB Developer will work closely with the development teams to implement new features and enhancements on a new application as well as maintenance and support of existing applications in production. The person hired for this role should have strong experience developing against a MongoDB database. This experience should include a deep understanding of proper queries for NoSQL databases, experience with sharding using MongoDB, and practical hands on experience tuning database collections and shards to achieve top performance.
- 2+ years of experience with MongoDB database development. The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the differences between typical relational and NoSQL database development and access methodologies. Experience should include collection creation, access method tuning, index creation, and debugging query execution to obtain top database performance.
- 5+ years of experience previously with SQL database developer. This should include extensive work experience with table design, index utilization, query plan analysis, and a deep understanding of how MS SQL works in order to provide top-notch performance from complex queries.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing .NET C# applications is preferred. This position is not a C# programming position but the right candidate will have some hands on C# development experience in order to understand how developers use C# to access both MS SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams
- Very strong object oriented design skills with proven track record of well-engineered design.
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
- Strong estimation skills with ability to provide reasonable estimates
- Experience with unit testing and history of successful interaction with a QA group
- Experience developing hosted client-server applications
- Must have Node, Mongo
- Angular experience is nice to have
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) to join a new team building a new communications platform! In this role, you will design and iterate on their automated functional, regression and performance testing syste
At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country's largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you've ordered directly from a restaurant brand's app or website, we've made that happen. As part of the Technology Evolution
Overview:Who is Virgin Pulse?Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through compl
Company: Community.comType of role: Full time, Fully Remote anywhere in the U.S. and CanadaComp: $150k - $215k (highly dependent on experience + work location) + Attractive Series A Equity + various other benefitsRole title: Senior Dev. Lead / Technical EM (Backend focused)Tech S
More jobs by this company
The MongoDB Developer will work closely with the development teams to implement new features and enhancements on a new application as well as maintenance and support of existing applications in production. The person hired for this role should have strong experience developing ag