Cloud Privacy Labs is a technology startup located in Denver, Colorado, founded based on the principle that human-centric data management needs to be integrated into all business processes as a core service. We develop technologies for privacy-conscious capture, processing, and exchange of personal data. Our products include ConsentGrid consent management and privacy for data flow service, and the Layered Schemas Architecture semantic harmonization framework that improves interoperability across different domains.
We have an opening for a software engineer (all levels) to work on the open-source "Layered Schema Architecture" as well as on our proprietary solutions. We are building the next-generation tools and the architecture to harmonize and translate data into common research data models for AI applications. The Layered Schema Architecture is currently being used in a federally funded project to create a semantic data warehouse for health data. This is an opportunity to work on a novel semantic interoperability framework using graph databases and schemas. This individual will also work on our data privacy products that use technologies such as the Layered Schema Architecture, NoSQL/graph databases, containers, and microservices. We are looking for a creative individual who is comfortable experimenting with abstract concepts.
The position will be fully remote. The anticipated starting salary range for this position is $75,000-$90,000 per year. We offer a benefits package for full-time employees.
- Contribute to the development of Layered Schema Architecture by designing and implementing algorithms to ingest, process, and convert structured data into knowledge graphs
- Develop high-performance REST/gRPC microservices and command-line tools for commercial data privacy and interoperability products
- Design and develop unit tests, integration tests, and technical documentation
- Proficiency in Go language
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
Nice to haves:
- Experience with processing structured data (JSON/XML)
- Familiarity with JSON/XML schemas
- Experience in testing, deploying, profiling Go application and services
- Experience with backend development, containerization, microservices
- Experience with REST/gRPC services
- Familiarity with linked data (JSON-LD, RDF) and other semantic web technologies
- Experience with graph databases (Neo4j, DGraph)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, particularly MongodDB
- Experience with health data standards such as FHIR
- Familiarity with research common data models such as OMOP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Go: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Data Engineer100% Remote (U.S. based only)A Little Bit About StyleSeat:As a Senior Data Engineer at StyleSeat, you will have a rare opportunity to join a startup empowering small business owners across the country to be more successful doing what they love. Our mission is.
Associate, SAVE Promise Clubs(Remote Position)About Sandy Hook PromiseSandy Hook Promise(SHP) is a national nonprofit organization with a mission to end school shootings and create a culture change that prevents violence and other harmful acts that hurt children. Through its life
PwC’s Cloud Computing and Networking practice helps our clients transform their business through innovative technology solutions and effective IT Service Management. Part of that journey includes helping our clients enable innovation, reinventing their customer experience,
The OpportunityBy pairing engineers with leaders in our education, science, and justice and opportunity teams, we can bring technology to the table in new ways to help drive solutions. We are uniquely positioned to design, build, and scale software systems to help educators, scie
As a ServiceNow Senior Platform Developer you will be focusing on developments related to the ServiceNow platform, HRSD and CMDB. You will collaborate with our Business Analysts and the stakeholders by providing technical conceptions and practical implementation of solutions for.