Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime’s eCOA Product Innovation team is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to help us develop strategic solutions that enable and deliver innovative transformation that utilizes cloud services. You’ll be based Remotely, or in our Malvern, PA headquarters or Raleigh, NC office.
At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups, and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience as it pertains to Cloud architecture and delivery
- At least 5+ years of experience in cloud computing and storage solutions, such as NoSQL, Relational Database, and other cloud services, with Microsoft Azure being preferred
- Experience designing large-scale, fault-tolerant, highly scalable solutions and concepts
- The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a fast-changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Demonstrated experience designing multi-tier, high-availability, cloud-hosted enterprise systems
- Experience with asynchronous messaging and enterprise integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Ability to articulate architectural decisions and roadmaps at various levels
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Strong experience with API design and management
- Strong experience with CI/CD
Have these things too? Even better!
- Graduate degree, Undergraduate degree, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Experience with digital transformations and migrating workloads from monolithic applications to microservices-based architecture
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and plan for infrastructure costs in an architectural solution
Here are some more details about the job:
- You’ll develop strategic architectures to enable and deliver transformation using an APIs driven approach that utilizes cloud services
- You’ll Provide technical expertise and thought leadership to help engineering teams through the adoption of microservices
- You’ll demonstrate deep knowledge of cloud computing principles, microservices, data integration patterns, database services (SQL and NoSQL), and event-driven architecture patterns.
- You’ll define, implement, and improve architecture processes by collaborating closely with product owners, technology leaders, and other stakeholders
- You’ll define and create architecture documentation for the product teams
- You’ll define non-functional requirements and establish architecture guidance to satisfy availability, resiliency, observability, and security needs
- You’ll continue to expand both technical and business acumen by having a continuous learning mindset
- You’ll screen resumes of team members, conduct interviews, and make hiring and assignment recommendations
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Data Engineer100% Remote (U.S. based only)A Little Bit About StyleSeat:As a Senior Data Engineer at StyleSeat, you will have a rare opportunity to join a startup empowering small business owners across the country to be more successful doing what they love. Our mission is.
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Company: Casting NetworksPosition: Sr. or Lead Data Engineer HQ: Los Angeles, CA but this is a FULLY REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S. or CanadaBase Salary: $140k - $190k (Highly dependent on level of experience)The Sr. / Lead Data Engineer is responsible for architecting
This position will primarily focus on the gathering of required specifications and the design of highly coordinated and intelligent workflows with the best automation software in the world. Biosero implements laboratory automation workflows for biological/pharmacological research
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Data Analyst/ Solutions Architect to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteDuration: 12 months contractResponsibilities:Shadow the Category Manager (Software) and collaborate with teams to understand the Category Management Objectives and Sourci
Management, ownership and use of Monitoring diagnostic toolset including Datadog, BlueStripe FactFinder, Cloudlens, Wireshark.Review and advise on Architect diagrams, application design specifications, infrastructure set up in order to facilitate the best monitoring solutions.Abi