FastSpring is the world’s leading ecommerce platform for software and SaaS companies. Our product hosts over 10 million transactions per year, powering sales growth for more than 3,500 companies in over 200 countries, using every major currency. We pride ourselves on being an innovative company with an entrepreneurial culture, growth mindset, global influence, and profitable operations.
We are committed to building an inclusive work environment, and we invest in our employees by helping team members grow and develop professionally. We are developers, technologists, and business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and driven by constant innovation.
FastSpring is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA but is operating under hybrid workplace practices that allow for fully-remote employees.
FastSpring is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a growing team designing and developing our industry-leading full-service e-commerce platform.
- Working within our agile software development teams, lead design and development of product features for highly available payment processing, subscription billing, and reporting platforms.
- Ensure a robust software delivery process through clear procedures as well as automated build, test, and deployment capabilities
- Reduce time to market by decomposing large feature requirements into small development tasks suitable for incremental releases
- Participate in design and code review with other team members
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Manage software issues through tickets according to product development priorities
- Lead integrations with external platforms such as payment networks
- Work with other FastSpring team members to understand and incorporate business requirements into product solutions
- Flexible hours to work with local and remote team members on feedback and requirements
- Respond to production issues and apply continuous improvement techniques to fully resolve them
- 7+ years of software development experience delivering commercial SaaS solutions using Java.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL storage
- 3+ years of experience implementing RESTful service-oriented architectures with public APIs
- Unit testing, mocking and automation experience
- 3+ years experience with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB; experience with Lambda and Redshift is a plus
- Experience with LINUX; experience with containers & docker is a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
About the Company
FastSpring is the trusted ecommerce partner for companies that sell software around the world. With FastSpring’s full-service ecommerce solution, you can sell more, compete big, and stay lean. Founded in 2005, FastSpring is a privately owned company headquartered in Santa Barbara with offices in Amsterdam, and Halifax. For more information, please visit https://www.fastspring.com.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Data Engineer100% Remote (U.S. based only)A Little Bit About StyleSeat:As a Senior Data Engineer at StyleSeat, you will have a rare opportunity to join a startup empowering small business owners across the country to be more successful doing what they love. Our mission is.
Job ID: 1-399297Department: Information TechnologyLocation: Corporate Headquarters - Springfield, MOStatus: Full-TimeTentative Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.A Senior Software Engineer at O'Reilly Auto Parts develops and supports applications for internal and external syst
A Software Engineer at O'Reilly Auto Parts develops and supports applications for internal and external systems including Inventory, Supply Chain, eCommerce, Retail Applications, Enterprise Search and more. Our teams are focused on the development, design and integration of vario
Associate, SAVE Promise Clubs(Remote Position)About Sandy Hook PromiseSandy Hook Promise(SHP) is a national nonprofit organization with a mission to end school shootings and create a culture change that prevents violence and other harmful acts that hurt children. Through its life
PwC’s Cloud Computing and Networking practice helps our clients transform their business through innovative technology solutions and effective IT Service Management. Part of that journey includes helping our clients enable innovation, reinventing their customer experience,