- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- 2+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- Proven experience translating insights into business recommendations
- Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or Mapreduce/Sawzall/Bigtable
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++ and Java
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
1926 - Senior Software EngineerPosition Title:Senior Software EngineerLocation:New York, NY, RemotePosition Type:Full-TimeInterview Process:Webcam/SkypeReq Id:1926Salary/Rate:MarketPosition Duration:Full-TimeJob Description:Job DescriptionWe are seeking.
Multiple positions open for below role, candidate must be physically located within USA and authorized to work in USA.Data ArchitectExperience: At least Fifteen (15) years of experience in architecting on-prem/cloud based multi user environment with.
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of Sayari.Location: Remote, United StatesSchedule: Full-Time, Monday – FridayWhat will you do:Sayari is looking for a senior engineer to lead the development of our entity.
Company Description:Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies.
More jobs by this company
Our Data Centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates to deliver our innovative services. Meta is looking for talented, highly motivated engineers for our Facilities Engineering team. As a member of the.
Privacy is one of the defining social issues of our time, and we have a responsibility to the people and businesses across the world who trust us with their data. Our organization is responsible to provide analytics and data insights for the design,.
The Data Analyst - People Data Strategic Solutions strives to deliver user-friendly and accurate tools for reporting, data, and analytical insights to create People-related strategies and narratives across the business. This role is responsible for ensuring.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to partner with key stakeholders and lead the development of an analytics program to support and enable the continued growth critical to Meta’s Data Center organization. As we plan to grow our Data Center.