Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
What are we building?
Datasite is building a new platform to provide powerful and innovative solutions to enable our clients to manage the most complex deals on the planet as efficiently as possible.
We want to be the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to progress deals to a successful outcome – enabling the bankers, lawyers and professionals we work alongside to focus on doing what they do best for their clients.
The new core platform is a microservices architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elasticsearch, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (cloud native), Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform) and many more.
We are looking for talented engineers to join the distributed team. This team will have many opportunities to learn new technology and innovate on the products. The immediate need is for someone to:
- Mentor other engineers on backend development
- Collaborate with technical, business, and UX team members to understand users, create requirements, and develop solutions using an agile development process
- Deliver highly scalable and flexible application modules and components
- Follow and improve best practices within the stack and move the code toward a modular UI distributed across multiple applications
- Lead collaboration efforts with other agile teams that are responsible for pieces of the platform and applications
- Experience designing technical solutions from discovery to delivery
- Develop clear and readable documentation to communicate technical solutions
To be successful in this role you must be a leader, quick learner, very familiar with agile practices and software development, and enjoy working in cross functional teams.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A passion for writing clean and scalable code
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Subject matter expert in Java, Node or comparable
- Proficiency with GroovySpok, JUnit, Mocha, Jest or similar
- Able to maintain Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: Remote*No C2C* Job Posting Title: Application ArchitectDescription: This Architect would be leading an Enterprise team who builds best in class APIs/microservices. Need to have the ability to work well with others in various roles (other application architects, soluti
This position is open to fully remote work.What You'll Do: You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud-native, scalable, and highly available distributed systemsBe part of an Agile scrum team invested in making each other successful and consis
The Data Science and Analytics COE is responsible for leading the creation and development of the overall strategy and direction of data science and advanced analytics at CDW – including ensuring continuity and seamless extension of existing programs, the development of a s
Overview:The data analyst designs, implements, and documents data architecture and data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases. The Data steward will populate the data catalog meta data and managing standard business definitions.
Founded in 2012 as the first RESTful API for shipping, EasyPost, a YC unicorn, handles the scale that comes with success. EasyPost is helping e-commerce companies with accurate tracking and logistics. EasyPost pushes boundaries and changes the status quo through our RESTful API,.