Work a four-day week from anywhere for a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing! Wonderlic is focused on leading the way in fair, predictive science to create a world where everyone has their best job, and that starts with you! We leverage science to deliver evidence-based insights to empower smarter employment decisions, using simple, intuitive assessment tools, and to make sure our own team is engaged and equipped to do their best work.
Wonderlic has always championed progressive, sustainable approaches to building a culture that allows people to do their best work while living their best lives. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- Work from anywhere in the United States
- Four-day (32-hour) work week
- 21 days of PTO plus a paid company shutdown from 12/26 to 12/31
- True work/life balance and flexible work arrangements – we work with you to meet your needs, and we continue to evolve our company-wide approaches to flexible work
- Internet stipend
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid parental and primary caregiver leave
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, and HRA
- Short- and long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Pet insurance
At Wonderlic, we combine our science-based assessment background with the best talent to innovate the way modern pre-employment screening is leveraged by the recruiting industry. We expertly combine I-O psychology, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to ensure applicants find their best jobs. Wonderlic provides the most trusted, scientifically validated assessments for sophisticated HR teams looking to identify top applicants and accurately predict on-the-job performance potential.
Job Title: MLOps Engineer (Machine Learning Operations Engineer)
Location: Fully-remote position with infrequent voluntary travel into the Vernon Hills, IL office
Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports
Reports to: Manager, AI Innovation
Wonderlic is looking for a brand-new MLOps Engineer, and we hope it’ll be you. Why? Because you’re ready to expand Wonderlic’s competitive edge, working closely with our talented team of data scientists to deliver cutting-edge user experiences. You’re confident in your ability to identify relevant opportunities where streamlined data pipelines and a single, reliable source of truth can make a difference for our organization’s emerging data strategy.
As a Wonderlic MLOps Engineer, you’ll partner with stakeholders to internalize the problem domain, uncovering opportunities where various data solutions are appropriate. Your passion for data, creative problem-solving, and ownership will empower you to deliver these data products end-to-end, from design to launch. Through technical excellence, you will play a significant role in enhancing our processes and improving our toolkits.
Essential Functions & Competencies needed:
- Designs and builds data/ETL pipelines to support data science use cases
- Establishes and maintains a data warehouse and/or data lake comprised of data from numerous sources, including appropriate cataloging and governance of the stored data
- Translate business needs into reliable, scalable data solutions
- Devote time to learning new and relevant tools, processes, and technologies
- Demonstrates a desire to learn about ML models currently in production, as well as the deployment strategies used to get them there
- Conduct common and specialized performance analysis of regression and classification ML models in production
- Anticipates the challenges associated with ML models in production and designs efficient, elegant solutions to these (e.g., retraining strategies, monitoring alerts)
- Partners with manager and other stakeholders to discuss implementation and prioritization
- Responds promptly to opportunities and challenges with a constructive, positive mindset and sense of urgency
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience building schemas for and interacting with SQL and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
- 2+ years of experience building data visualizations and monitoring dashboards using Tableau
- 1+ years of experience using cloud computing services (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience using professional software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, version control management, and testing
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Familiarity with the theory and application of ML algorithms
- 1+ years of experience building and maintaining data warehouses
- 1+ years of experience building and maintaining data lakes
- Expertise using Sisense/Periscope, or another similar software
Affirmative Action Plan/Equal Employer Opportunity (AAP/EEO) Statement: Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The data analyst designs, implements, and documents data architecture and data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases. The Data steward will populate the data catalog meta data and managing standard business definitions.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
Location: Remote*No C2C* Job Posting Title: Application ArchitectDescription: This Architect would be leading an Enterprise team who builds best in class APIs/microservices. Need to have the ability to work well with others in various roles (other application architects, soluti
This position is open to fully remote work.What You'll Do: You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud-native, scalable, and highly available distributed systemsBe part of an Agile scrum team invested in making each other successful and consis
The Data Science and Analytics COE is responsible for leading the creation and development of the overall strategy and direction of data science and advanced analytics at CDW – including ensuring continuity and seamless extension of existing programs, the development of a s