We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Cloud Data Ops Engineer to run, improve and scale our data pipelines. The ideal candidate will have previously shown the ability to design, implement and maintain new and existing databases, data pipelines, data warehouses as well as monitoring, alerting, trending and dashboarding of data metrics. The Sr. Cloud Data Engineer will also work closely with Cloud Engineering Operations, Product Developers, Product Owners and Customer Support on new architecture and feature introductions.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing on improvements to our data pipeline and databases as we scale our systems to meet customer demand
- Enhance and extend database, data pipeline and data warehouse performance and scalability
- Identify relevant business metrics and implement real time monitoring, alerting, trending and dashboarding
- Analyze and communicate data and database problems
- Participate in performance and load test efforts
- Assist in creation and maintenance of the test data environments and test data
- Respond to non production and production incidents on a rotating basis
- Rotating 2nd Level on call with a team of 5-6
- Implement customer facing Service Requests involving data processing
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field5+ years’ experience in Data Warehousing/Data Lakes (Redshift Classic/Spectrum, DataBricks preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience with RDBMs (Postgres, MySQL)
- 5+ years’ experience with data pipeline technologies (kinesis, EMR, kafka(MSK) , rabbitmq, kubernetes)
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux3+ years’ with AWS dbs and data stores
- 2+ years’ experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with data migrations from one data platform to another
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with automating data and db deployments/upgrades (Liquidbase preferred)
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence
- Understanding of web technologies, including web services, web application servers and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in a 24X7X365 SaaS environment
- Experience with HIPAA/PHI/GDPR data security and privacy
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Filecoin Engineer - Decentralized Storage (Web3)Software Engineer - FilecoinAbout the Role:Filebase is seeking an experienced senior-level Software Engineer with solid experience using the Filecoin network. You will be working alongside our founding team to further build out our.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
Piper Companies is looking for a Senior Data Modeler for a leading financial services organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.This is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Senior Data Modeler include:You will design, implement, and document data architecture and data mo
Piper Companies is looking for an Data Analyst for a leading financial services organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.This is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Data Analyst include:You will design, implement, and document data architecture and data modeling soluti
CallMiner platforms provide speech, video and voice analytics to our customers and partners so that together we can drive positive experiences and profound business change.You will be involved in planning, designing, developing, and implementing new products and features into our