Software Engineer - Filecoin
Filebase is seeking an experienced senior-level Software Engineer with solid experience using the Filecoin network. You will be working alongside our founding team to further build out our S3 compatible storage API and associated data models. This particular position focuses on supporting our upcoming Filecoin integration.
- Create Filecoin deals and understand the technical details of how they work
- Stand up a Lotus or Estuary node to store data on the Filecoin network
- Debug and troubleshoot live production issues using cutting-edge tools, including Prometheus, Grafana, and DataDog.
- Work closely with developers to find ways to automate and improve existing processes.
Help to design and maintain large scale data processing systems
- 3+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- 3+ years of experience with relational and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, FoundationDB, Cassandra and DynamoDB
- 3+ years of experience with Linux systems
- Hands-on experience with Redis, Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Have architected, built and deployed scalable, performant web services in production on AWS or hyperscale providers
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
Extensive knowledge of the AWS S3 API is not required but is considered a huge plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Heavily subsidized benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- 401k w/ employer match
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible working hours
- Remote-first Culture
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- High output, creative and passionate teammates
- Missing something appealing here? Please let us know!
To learn more about Filebase, please visit https://filebase.com
Filebase is the world’s first object storage platform powered by decentralized storage networks. We unify multiple networks under a single S3-compatible API to make decentralized storage accessible and easy to use. Our edge-caching technology achieves industry-leading performance when writing and fetching data to and from decentralized networks, making them a highly-secure, geo-redundant alternative to traditional cloud storage at a fraction of the costs.Filebase was awarded the “Most Exciting Data Storage And Sharing Project” in HackerNoon’s 2020 Noonies Awards and was a finalist in Storage Magazine’s 2019 Product of the Year Awards. To learn more about Filebase, please visit https://filebase.com/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About this PositionAt FiscalNote, we build platforms that connect people to their government, and our Search team builds data pipelines, microservices, and infrastructure to make sure people can find the right information at the right time. As a Search.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
OpportunityNationally recognized nonprofit seeks a full-time Manager of Knowledge and IT to join the team growing an inclusive research & development (R&D) program for K-12 education.OrganizationAERDF is a national nonprofit initiative that supports.
Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Data Engineer for a full-time direct hire opportunity for an innovative start-up company based in Durham, North Carolina (NC). The Data Engineer will be working closely along side the engineering team to support.