Are you looking to be a part of a cutting-edge team of professional developers who are pushing boundaries in the area of mobile healthcare? Planned Parenthood Direct is seeking a bright, forward-thinking software engineer to join us in our mission to innovate our flagship telemedicine program.
Highly competitive personal and professional benefits in this mentor-driven, inclusive, growth culture.
Position is full-time remote. Applicants must be a green card holder or American citizen and reside in Eastern or Central U.S.A.
$105,000-125,000 Annually based on experience
Required Technical Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ software development expertise
- Expertise in creating and modifying Web Services and APIs using REST and/or JSON-RPC
- Expertise with MySQL database query, design and maintenance
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with POSTGRESQL database query, design and development
- Experience utilizing AWS Lambda or equivalent microservices
- Familiarity with Healthcare standards such as HL7, FHIR, NCPDP and others preferred
- Familiarity with front-end development using React/React Native or equivalent welcome
- Create and enhance service-based APIs
- Ongoing development, enhancement and refactoring of mission-critical databases
- Implement system-to-system communication using various protocols
- Implement web hooks to receive communication from external systems
- Evaluate third-party technology and work with partners to integrate solutions
- Build innovative and highly stable applications using existing and emerging technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, FSA, HSA, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- Educational Benefits
- 401K match
- Parental leave
- Inclusive team culture
- Wellness Programs
No Recruiters. Must have US work authorization
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Zivtech is a Philadelphia based technology services firm that designs and builds innovative web products and applications. Our clients range from startups, to large non-profits, to Fortune 500 companies. We help mission-driven organizations adapt and.
About usPromet Source is a global web and mobile application development company delivering full service high-value consulting and software development solutions. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development,.
Facebook is seeking talented full-stack Software Engineers who are interested in an opportunity to join our one-year Rotational Engineering Program, consisting of two rotations, helping us build applications & systems that will scale the company and.
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Laravel Developer. Majority of the role involves working with specs as well as myself (Product Owner) to develop core aspects of a reservation management and marketplace platform.More About The RoleStart up type project.