Location – Remote – USA Only
Job type-Full Time in States of AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, NC, ND, NJ, NV, OH, NY, SC, TN, TX, UT, or VA – No Exceptions
eDist is a well-established and self-funded growth technology company who is a leader in Speech Automation Solutions in USA and Canada. We are looking to hire a Software Architect to empower the development of our next generation PaaS. If you are interested in joining a truly agile Team who collaborate to overcome challenging architecture by providing positive feedback to multiple peers to develop the best possible solution, eDist is a perfect place to grow your career.
Our Software Architect must be passionate about software engineering and produce fresh and innovative ideas. They will have fun but are serious about accomplishing goals. They also do not mind coaching and mentoring members of their team along the way.
Headquartered out of Bonita Springs FL, we also have offices in Austin TX, New Jersey, and Canada. Not only will you have the support of the Austin team behind you, but you’ll also be able to work with and learn from other members of the eDist family from throughout North America. Apply now!
Why Work for Us?
We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation. Being a member of our team means coming to work ready to inspire, collaborate, and achieve. As a result, passion and energy feed into a fun, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced culture that permeates our offices.
One of the many things that sets eDist apart is our culture. We truly value our team members, and we foster an environment based on productivity, efficiency, and fun. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members. We offer a full range of benefits, which complement our competitive base salary.
eDist is looking to add to our already amazing team of professionals. Our fun work environment allows us to collaborate and implement new and fresh ideas. We are one-of-a-kind in our market and strive to implement innovative techniques and technology.
Software Architect Role / Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Software Architect who can contribute to the rapid development of our client-facing applications and who has a passion for building great products. This is a remote role that requires dedicated office space free from distractions.
In this role, you will collaborate with a growing team of software engineers to increase our capacity to deliver high-end user interactions and experiences. The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Software Architect, you will be a critical component in our company’s success, and you’ll be afforded the opportunity to gain broad experience across varying facets of product development.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with counterparts and present alternative approaches to projects
- Be proactive in processing technical inefficiencies and propose ways to solve them
- Mentor and support junior developers remotely
- Be a leader in thinking and advocate best practices in security, maintainability, and testing
- Work closely with the team to develop scalable solutions to challenging problems.
- Review code and provide feedback daily
- Assist in requirements gathering, scoping, and work estimation
- Bachelor’s in engineering / equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional software architecture foundational knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP
- 4+ years’ experience with Laravel (1 year of Laravel 8 or later preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience writing highly scalable web applications
- 3+ years’ experience with CSS & CSS precompilers (SASS preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience with Dockerized application development
- 3+ years’ creating entity relationship documents for relational databases
- 2+ years’ experience with Vue.js
- Experience creating, setting up, and troubleshooting Gitlab CI/CD or other CI/CD environments
- Expert level documenter for both internal and external documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Understanding of Kubernetes application architecture
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and deploy Kubernetes applications
- Familiar with distributed Nginx + PHP-FPM docker containers
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and/or Google Kubernetes Engine
- History of leading Agile/Scrum style development environments
- Familiar with the Gitlab SVC platform and DevOps SDLC
Compensation and Benefits:
We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits: comprehensive health-care benefits, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401 (k), and vibrant company culture. Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Performance bonuses are available for exceeding goals. Optional 1099 Role at your request.
Offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $140,000 DOE
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The PHP Developer will assist with the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of application systems, based on pre-defined requirements for programs, functions, services and other related software components.What will be my duties.
Piper Companies is looking for a PHP Developer to join a growing organization that focuses in custom application development. The role is 100% remote, but will be working based on East Coast hours.Responsibilities for the PHP Developer:Work closely with.
This position reports to: CTOOverview: At Atlas Travel & Technology Group, our purpose is to Stand-Up, Stand-Out. To do something every day that makes the next day better for all. We value creativity to build new paths forward, collaborate respectfully,.
Looking for a programmer with a strong knowledge of PHP, CSS & MySQL. There is an existing webpage/web application that is functional but old. We would like to reprogram the web application using current PHP, HTML5, and CSS standards. In addition the.
An ideal candidate should have the following skills:1+ year(s) of experience in PHP development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software.
More jobs by this company
eDistLocation – Remote – USA OnlyJob type-Full Time in States of AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, ND, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, or VA – No ExceptionseDist is a well-established and self-funded growth technology company who is a leader.
eDistLocation – Remote – USA OnlyJob type-Full Time in States of AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, NC, ND, NJ, NV, OH, NY, SC, TN, TX, UT, or VA – No ExceptionseDist is a well-established and self-funded growth technology company who is a leader.
Location – Remote – USA OnlyJob type-Full Time in States of AZ, CA, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL ,IN, LA, MN, NY, NJ, NC, ND, NV, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA - No ExceptionseDist is well established and self-funded growth technology company who is a leader.