Day-to-day tasks include:
- Threat hunting to find and analyze new vulnerabilities
- Validate new vulnerabilities reported by our community (Patchstack Alliance)
- Create and test virtual patches for new vulnerabilities
- Research and write in-depth articles about new threats and vulnerabilities
- Conduct pen-testing and code-reviews against PHP based applications
- Must be familiar with industry standards like OWASP TOP 10, CVSS
- Timezone: EEST (+/- 2 hours)
- Deep personal motivation to make the web a safer place for everyone
- Deep knowledge about AppSec
- Previous experience with security testing
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good understanding of PHP and regex
Would be helpful:
- Knowledge about WordPress and other PHP based content management systems
- Previous experience working in a web hosting or web security company
- Previous experience with analyzing malware from infected websites
- Previous vulnerability research and findings
- Previous experience working in a remote team
- Industry certifications
What Patchstack can offer:
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Candidates must be based in the United StatesAt Elevated Third, we build everything from fully responsive marketing sites to complex web applications, all on top of Drupal. We’re looking for a mid-level Drupal developer with solid experience in PHP frameworks.
About the Back-end Developer (Drupal) positiontheta. is looking for a passionate, different-thinking Back-end Developer (Drupal) looking to be of service to the public good who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable time terms..
As a UX Developer, you know that the best implementations are easy and intuitive for real people to use and that the best designs can only have impact if they actually work.> About UsWe’re a small company of overachieving consultants, taking on big challenges.
Our client is seeking an experienced full-stack Web Developer with specific Drupal experience to join a small dynamic team of civic-tech practitioners. This individual will work on maintaining, and making front-end UX and back-end improvements tools:.
Piper Companies is seeking a Drupal Website Content Manager for a small SaaS based company. The Drupal Website Content Manager opportunity is fully remote and a direct placement.Responsibilities for the Drupal Website Content Manager include:Create.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Estonia URL: https://patchstack.com/Patchstack is looking for a Frontend Developer who has personal interest in web security and who can help us build snappy and good looking user interfaces. Do you have previous experience with Vue, Nuxt.